Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

proud dad and the most exciting 15 minutes ever

Old 10-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #21
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys for all the comments my kids think it is pretty cool to see there pictures on the net. i bought them both hunting knives but did not tell them. when they killed there deer i gave them to the kids. i had them help me gut the deer (they watched i did it but i showed them how and all the organs). when we got home we took the knives down and had there names engraved in the knives with the date of there harvests. i really want to teach my kids about the outdoors, the cycle of life and to learn to be self sufficient. if they decide they do not want to hunt that is cool, but for now they love it.

as for the meat hell yes we will eat it, i do not waste meat ever. i dropped the deer off at the locker to get steaks and pepperoni made YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had some cougar jerky the other day it was not bad.

my daughter still has a tag for Oregon (in Oregon they can hunt at 9 on a youth mentor program so she is hunting on my wife's tag) although it is a buck only tag and general season here is pretty tough so we will see if we can pull that one out or not.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #22
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Very cool. Thanks for sharing! beautiful scenery too
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
Awsome!! Sounds like you all had a great time!! Good shooting by the kids!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
congrats!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Fantastic!
X2!!
Old 10-25-2010, 06:12 PM   #24
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
so you think you are excited? wait till they get back to school and tell everyone they are cold blooded killers
Old 10-25-2010, 06:17 PM   #25
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, and may I just say thanks for passing on the outdoor tradition to your kids! It makes me feel good to see a kid do more than sit around and play video games.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #27
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Way cool! Endicott you say? Is this a public kids hunt? My boy will be 8, and I am itching to take him out.

I noticed you have the resonator ring? Does it actually work as advertised?

Congrats to the kids, and the proud papa..

James
Old 10-25-2010, 08:33 PM   #28
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammdogg View Post
Way cool! Endicott you say? Is this a public kids hunt? My boy will be 8, and I am itching to take him out.

I noticed you have the resonator ring? Does it actually work as advertised?

Congrats to the kids, and the proud papa..

James
we were on private but the guy lets people come and kill does for free. he charges for bucks but his buck to doe ratio is way out of whack so he wants some taken out. that and he likes to see kids get out and harvest animals.

as for the ring i have no idea really i put it on when i got the gun and have never taken it off??? sorry just one thing i never really played with and i should.