Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Good Bird Shotgun- Need Help

Old 11-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #41
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
rem 870 20 gauge
Old 11-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #42
Hogzilla is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Hogzilla's Tacoma Gallery
You can't go wrong with a remington 870...
Old 11-17-2010, 05:46 PM   #43
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
BERETTA EXTREMA 2! This is the ONLY way to go. Be sure to get it with the Kick Off.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #44
nomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trevor
nomad_archer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
the new stoger model 3000 is a really nice gun
x2 I have a stoeger model 2000 that takes 2 3/4" low brass to 3" mags. It came with all the choke tubes you could want. Never hurts to ask about the floor model I picked this on up for $300 two or three years ago. Stoeger is owned by benelli. The action is similar inertia type system which isnt gas operated so there are no gaskets to replace. I really like mine and I picked it up for $300 new I cant really complain much about it.