Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

my season just got ended and not by my choice

Old 11-07-2010, 01:53 AM   #1
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
my season just got ended and not by my choice ***pics added

So the reason I am up at 1 in the morning is because I can not sleep on a broken colar bone that keeps moving around. I broke it Saturday around 2pm while riding my quad I rolled it. Man this just sucks no even shooting my bow for like 8 weeks!!!!

Old 11-07-2010, 01:55 AM   #2
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
im sorry get better
Old 11-07-2010, 02:27 AM   #3
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 225nontypical View Post
So the reason I am up at 1 in the morning is because I can not sleep on a broken colar bone that keeps moving around. I broke it Saturday around 2pm while riding my quad I rolled it. Man this just sucks no even shooting my bow for like 8 weeks!!!!
That sucketh. Think of all the time you'll have to research all the mods you want to do though.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:53 AM   #4
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
so, let's say someone was to fly out to where you live, and say, you were nice enough to "guide" them to the big ones live......would you be down for that in you impaired state? I mean, I know you can't hunt with your bow, so why not give someone else a chance? hope you feel better, on the bright side, you have two proud dad moments this year, that's something to be proud of.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:12 AM   #5
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mortuusangelus's Tacoma Gallery
You can still hunt... plate bumper with some options on the front of your truck and some lights.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:11 AM   #6
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
I feel for ya brother.. three years ago i was filming a 10 day elk hunt in Idaho and on the second day the horse that i was on slipped on some loose shale and down i went. shattered right clavicle, severed top bicep tendon and cracked shoulder joint. Not fun spending 9 days in spike camp Get well soon..
Old 11-07-2010, 07:01 AM   #7
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortuusangelus View Post
You can still hunt... plate bumper with some options on the front of your truck and some lights.
Like 18" spikes!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:05 AM   #8
????????????

Thanks guys I just hate the idea I can not even shoot my bow. I have some archery shoots I should getting ready for. Also the quad is trashed so no mods for the truck I have to mod the quad now.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:28 AM   #9
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

mortuusangelus's Tacoma Gallery
Spikes work, I'd prefer a setup that would gut, skin and pack the deer for you before you stopped. (Faster you hit 'em, the faster it goes.. lol)

Problem with spikes would be pulling them off afterwards, especially if it's a big buck or doe and they're all the way down the spikes.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #10
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
heal up quick!

if you listen real carefully, you can almost hear the deer breath a sigh of relief!
Old 11-07-2010, 03:27 PM   #12
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Been there done that when I was about 12. It sucks!!

Did you have a clean break or just a fracture? I had a clean break....and had to wear this brace thing that held your shoulders back so it would hold the bone in place for healing. That frigin brace was the bitch of it all. I've got one huge ass scar under my armpit from it being too tight!! That's probably the most major bone break I ever had (I was ice skating and fell, landing on my shoulder CRACK!! )
Old 11-08-2010, 09:21 AM   #13
????????????

now i have to figure out what it will cost to fix my quad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:35 AM   #14
ThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
oh man i feel for ya brother. my girl and i just wrecked last year on the quad. i was in the hospital for 6 days with a punctured lung and she broke her collar bone pretty close to where yours is broke. heal up quickly and get one next year man.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:33 AM   #15
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a bad break. Plate and screws needed? If you have the choice, get it fixed!!!

Broke mine snowboarding last Feb, and it never healed correctly. Had to get surgery in Sept, and screwed up my whole hunting season.

Mine looked about the same. It's amazing what the collarbone does that you don't think about. Also, what it will screw up if it doesn't heal correctly. I have neck and back pain until I got surgery.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:38 AM   #16
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
I saw 2 bucks standing on the side of the road this morning, I guess they know they're not in danger now. Get well soon man
Old 11-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #17
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks, hope you get well soon!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #18
????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
I saw 2 bucks standing on the side of the road this morning, I guess they know they're not in danger now. Get well soon man
i think you should put them down with the new bow!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #19
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna see what's around after work, I'll be sure to let you know
Old 11-08-2010, 11:59 AM   #20
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 225nontypical View Post
i think you should put them down with the new bow!
I'm not a hunter, so I don't really know, but isn't that illegal? Shooting from or to near the road I mean. Or, is it different for a bow?