LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Rage 2 Blade...

Old 11-07-2010, 07:19 AM   #1
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Rage 2 Blade...

Hell Yea bought these yesterday and had a doe come out at 45 yards. Stuck her low in front shoulder, ran off with arrow. Good blood trail, found her 50 yards from field with arrow in tact!!! These things may not penetrate, but they leave a big enough hole! Question replacement O-Rings- do i need Rage O-Rings or can I get some at local hardware store
Old 11-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Use the Rage o-rings. They are softer than what you buy in the store.

The Rage is an awesome broadhead. I shot a doe Saturday that was quartering away. I didn't even need to blood trail her. She was piled up about 60 yards away.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i am obsessed with bow tuning. i love getting a fixed head to fly like a fieldtip. i will buy some rage 2-blades, because i think they would make a fantastic turkey point.

i love seeing an arrow drop out of an animal from the other side. all the rages, i see the animal run off with the arrow.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
I get complete pass throughs as long as I make a good shot. I even got a pass through on a 37 yard shot that went through both hips.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:17 AM   #5
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
i am obsessed with bow tuning. i love getting a fixed head to fly like a fieldtip. i will buy some rage 2-blades, because i think they would make a fantastic turkey point.

i love seeing an arrow drop out of an animal from the other side. all the rages, i see the animal run off with the arrow.
I've always had pass through with mini max's but this new setup has 2 and 3 blade rage in the quiver. Not shot anything yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
I get complete pass throughs as long as I make a good shot. I even got a pass through on a 37 yard shot that went through both hips.
that's ke right there!!