Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

First double x2

Old 11-16-2010, 05:56 AM   #1
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
First double x2

Well I got my first double. shot the first one about 6 35. sat in the stand till about 9 30 then decided to go gut her. while i was standing over her dead body with my knife another one came trottin out over the top of the hill so i grabbed my rifle and grunted at her to make her stop. then dropped her where she stood. my buddy also got his first double with a doe and a small 8pt
Attached Thumbnails
First double x2-149868_1636172820790_1130801736_1765637_1739689_n.jpg  
Old 11-16-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
very nice. Guess staying in the stand after you shoot does pay off some times. I always climb down after I shoot.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:38 AM   #3
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I made my son sit in the stand 45 minutes after watching his first deer go down in sight. It was prime time in the morning. It was painful for him but a good lesson and gave us time to calm down.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:40 AM   #4
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Congrats! I made my son sit in the stand 45 minutes after watching his first deer go down in sight. It was prime time in the morning. It was painful for him but a good lesson and gave us time to calm down.
Dad did the same thing to me for my first deer. Now i always stay in the stand for atleast an hour. looks like it payed off
Old 11-17-2010, 06:43 AM   #5
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
Dad did the same thing to me for my first deer. Now i always stay in the stand for atleast an hour. looks like it payed off
Yeah but it is so hard for me to sit in the stand when I can see the deer on its side!