Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Cool zombie story from a guy @ AR15.com

Old 02-23-2011, 04:35 PM   #21
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
soory if i came off as a dick
same here. all is good.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #22
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
same here. all is good.
sweet.....now lets kill some fuckin zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #23
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweet.....now lets kill some fuckin zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #24
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post

damn you got a lazer.....im stickin with you....im not done buildin my ar yet
Old 02-24-2011, 05:42 AM   #25
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
damn you got a lazer.....im stickin with you....im not done buildin my ar yet

I sold mine to help pay off dr bills. I've been looking at parts for a new build up though and Im going to a gun show 12 march
Old 02-28-2011, 07:53 AM   #26

I wanna read more :/
Old 03-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #27
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
There is another segment up BTW, just checked it and the op posted it on the 9th
Old 03-27-2011, 03:10 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedruM29 View Post
There is another segment up BTW, just checked it and the op posted it on the 9th
sweet thanks for the heads up
Old 03-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #29

ill have to read it at work tomorrow
Old 04-18-2011, 12:13 PM   #30

here is a different story. much better than the first one I posted and MUCH longer
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...=638214&page=1

im only on page 3
Old 04-19-2011, 08:05 PM   #31

Quote:
here is a different story. much better than the first one I posted and MUCH longer

im only on page 3
sweet....i love readin this stuff
Old 04-26-2011, 02:01 PM   #32

Quote:

im only on page 3
that story is amazing
Old 04-27-2011, 11:12 AM   #33

yea me and and a co worker spent a few days reading it!
Old 04-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #34
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yo that shit is dope! I have been reading for hours
Old 04-30-2011, 06:53 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedruM29 View Post
yo that shit is dope! I have been reading for hours
i know right i finished it......i cant wait for more lol
Old 05-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #36
Blinking Car Mod...

Lights Out was a great story i can't wait for a sequel...
Old 05-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #37
ski-doo ride the best screw the rest!
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Army: 19D
Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol well im pretty bad at grammar so it didnt bother me too much
+1! Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #38
a_hod167 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alan
a_hod167's Tacoma Gallery
New chapter up as of a few days ago!
Old 06-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #39
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Thread revival

I was searching old posts and found this thread and just read the whole story. Its pretty entertaining.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:43 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
Thread revival

I was searching old posts and found this thread and just read the whole story. Its pretty entertaining.

If you have a few bucks to spend I highly reccomend Day by Day armageddon. There are two books out now and the third is being written.