Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Cool zombie story from a guy @ AR15.com

Old 01-05-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Cool zombie story from a guy @ AR15.com

Im on chapter 10 right now but I wanted to share

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...=633207&page=1
Old 01-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
This guy needs an editor. I read the first chapter and found at least 5 misspellings and countless grammatical mistakes.

Nothing turns me away from a published story faster.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:44 AM   #3
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol well im pretty bad at grammar so it didnt bother me too much
Old 01-16-2011, 09:53 AM   #4
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for sharing bro. I read all of it and I want moar!
Old 01-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
that was pretty good
Old 01-18-2011, 05:47 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedruM29 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. I read all of it and I want moar!
Yea It defiently left me wanting to read more!

a zombie story writen by an actual gun enthusiast
Old 02-10-2011, 01:46 PM   #8
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
Just in case anyone wants to know, chapter 1 from part two is up now.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:38 AM   #9

sweet! im gonna catch up on it today
Old 02-11-2011, 06:10 AM   #10

just read the last entry...SHIT I want to read MORE!!!!
Old 02-17-2011, 01:27 PM   #11
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
makes me want to get out my BOB and re-organize it lol
Old 02-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #12

all my stuff is just randomly thrown in the bottom of my closet. I need to get it all together and keep it in my damn bag.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #13
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
all my stuff is just randomly thrown in the bottom of my closet. I need to get it all together and keep it in my damn bag.
I was the same way i just went out and got a sterlite container and crammed everything in there.worst case i through the box in the back of the taco and head for the hills. if i gotta ditch that ill have my kelty pack loaded and ready to go lol
Old 02-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #14
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
just read a couple paragraphs and I couldn't go on. Yes, misspellings and grammar errors, but the changing tenses were what really killed me. I 'do' A, B and C then I 'did' D, E and F. I also expected to read about a prepared, self-sufficient individual and in the first couple minutes I find he's not carrying a weapon or a flashlight, his phone isn't charged and he's unemployed, living in his parents' basement. I hope the zombies eat his effing brain.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:55 PM   #15

^ wow talk about a negative nancy
Old 02-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
just read a couple paragraphs and I couldn't go on. Yes, misspellings and grammar errors, but the changing tenses were what really killed me. I 'do' A, B and C then I 'did' D, E and F. I also expected to read about a prepared, self-sufficient individual and in the first couple minutes I find he's not carrying a weapon or a flashlight, his phone isn't charged and he's unemployed, living in his parents' basement. I hope the zombies eat his effing brain.
Really??? It was not that bad. Who really gives a fuck about changing tenses. You also didnt like it because of the fact that he was at a job interview, lived at home and his phone died? Has your phone ever died? Have you ever been job-less? He was a ex-Marine who is trying to adapt into a civi life style. he prolly lives with his parents cause he didnt own a home because the military usually gives him all that. he was trying to get a job aanyway. And he did have a weapon. it was in his car. a glock if i remember right. When you write a flaw less story about a zombie attack where the main character is un-realistically prepared and everything goes right, post it on here and let me know ill read it
Old 02-22-2011, 03:42 PM   #17
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
Really??? It was not that bad. Who really gives a fuck about changing tenses. You also didnt like it because of the fact that he was at a job interview, lived at home and his phone died? Has your phone ever died? Have you ever been job-less? He was a ex-Marine who is trying to adapt into a civi life style. he prolly lives with his parents cause he didnt own a home because the military usually gives him all that. he was trying to get a job aanyway. And he did have a weapon. it was in his car. a glock if i remember right. When you write a flaw less story about a zombie attack where the main character is un-realistically prepared and everything goes right, post it on here and let me know ill read it
x2
Old 02-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #18
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
Who really gives a fuck about changing tenses.
I do - an educated reader trying to suspend disbelief. The errors pull me right out of the story, which may have been entertaining otherwise. I admit I was pretty harsh in my judgment, but I thought this was a place where we discussed things - good or bad. There's no need to be offended if one guy doesn't like a story that you like.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:32 PM   #19

I enjoyed it because it was a zombie story written by an actual gun enthusiast and knows about the topic rather than just some guy that watched a zombie flick once and thinks he's an expert.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
I do - an educated reader trying to suspend disbelief. The errors pull me right out of the story, which may have been entertaining otherwise. I admit I was pretty harsh in my judgment, but I thought this was a place where we discussed things - good or bad. There's no need to be offended if one guy doesn't like a story that you like.
soory if i came off as a dick it just seemed like you only tried to see the negative....besides all this lybia and egypt shit pisses me off....but thats all for a different thred