1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ok sports fans i spent a couple hours with the invasion today here is my review

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by 225nontypical, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Jan 6, 2011 at 5:44 PM
    225nontypical

225nontypical [OP] ????????????

Member:
    backwoods
    Vehicle:
    11 tundra DC TRD OffRoad
    bilstein 5100's weather tech floor mats katskinz leather heated seats
    so i went to the bow tech facotry shop today to shoot the new invasion. here is a quick review:

first let me say i was a little worried about the ATA length as i have never been a consistent shooter with bows under 32" ATA. this was not the case with this bow, my grouping was well with in the range of any of my hunting bows.
    the bow holds very well with a very solid wall, the draw was on par with the destroyer if not just a touch smoother. one thing i noticed was it felt different on the shot, not any better or worse then the destroyer just different. this could be do to the way it was setup or could be the bow.
    as for noise this bow is very quite, i thought it would be hard to be much quieter then my destroyer but not the case this bow is quieter (if that is possible).
    the new grip is very nice also i really like the fell of this bow.

i did not check the speed but with the ibo i would guess it is on par with my 340.

i can not think of much else to say, the MSRP is $949.00 so you will probably see them for right around $899.00 at a lot of shops.

specs:

brace....7"
    Axle to axle......31 1/32"
    IBO.....343
    Draw lengths 26-30"
    Draw weights.....50/60/70/80

here are some pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]