Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Long distance shooting game demo

Old 01-28-2011, 03:50 PM   #2
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
idk about this. stage 1 i figured that it was 400 yards because 1 click = 1 inch so 4 clicks =4 inches which =1moa yet i hit like 100 yards short... and the wind was blowin to the right at 2 30 at 5mph yet i had to move the crosshairs right like 4 clicks... unless my math is wrong?
Old 01-28-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
First try, I got 76....The scope adjustments werent working for me, so I had to actually move the cross hairs....
Old 01-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #4
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
First try, I got 76....The scope adjustments werent working for me, so I had to actually move the cross hairs....
how did you move the crosshairs? that would be much easier with the MOA scope
Old 01-28-2011, 04:02 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
how did you move the crosshairs? that would be much easier with the MOA scope
Use the mouse. Click on the crosshairs, and drag it to where you think it needs to be.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #6

takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Use the mouse. Click on the crosshairs, and drag it to where you think it needs to be.
Still dont like it. wind blowin left to right at 5mph and i had to aim to the right to hit the target
Old 01-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
Still dont like it. wind blowin left to right at 5mph and i had to aim to the right to hit the target
The arrow direction indicates the direction the wind is comming from, not blowing twards...
Old 01-28-2011, 04:10 PM   #8

takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The arrow direction indicates the direction the wind is comming from, not blowing twards...
oh... i was reading it like a wind vein and not a digital arrow. thats what i get for always using flags and trees and stuff at competitions instead of those fancy high tech things