Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Lost my hunting buddy...

Old 08-30-2008, 04:36 PM   #21
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Very sorry to hear,and also to you Dually......Remember,"All Dog's go to Heaven".....They were lucky Dogs to have owners like yourselves who cared about them so.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:23 PM   #22
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yes and all cats get run over by a semi
Old 08-30-2008, 06:28 PM   #23
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
im sorry that i offendend anyone
Old 08-31-2008, 06:09 AM   #24
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
I know how you feel, I had to put my best friend down, although he was not a hunter ( English Springer spaniel ) he was as you say better than most humans we deal with on an everyday basis. I am lost without him, but we must go on. I have a good friend who is a breeder of German Shorthair Pointers, black and tan in color, truly a great hunting dog, if you are interested, pm me and we'll talk. Until then, take your time, don't rush things, and as the magnet on the refrigerator " May I always be the person my dog thinks I am "

Peace
I stand corrected, not German Shorthairs but Gordon Setters.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:31 AM   #26
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
i feel for ya had to put down my 12year old black lab in jan i have a 2year old yellow lab witch mad it easier still having a dog around i got a cocker in her place and nothing replaces a lab
Old 08-31-2008, 09:07 PM   #27
tacohunter will become famous soon enoughtacohunter will become famous soon enough

tacohunter's Tacoma Gallery
Well gang... based on all of the support and suggestions I found here... and I appreciate each and every one of them... I went out today and got myself a new girlfriend.

She's young... only 3 months... but she's blonde and cute as hell, and I couldn't resist the "take me home" look she gave me.

A buddy turned me on to this little girl needing a good home... and as they say, the rest is history.

She won't replace the girl I lost, but she sure has warmed the house and stolen my heart. And besides, she's the only blonde who can kiss me without pissing off the wife.

I am pleased to introduce you all to Lizzy the Labrador Retriever.

Thanks again to everyone who participated here. Sometimes it just helps to get it out and receive a little feedback that you're not alone out there. I am truly grateful to all of you.
Attached Thumbnails
Lost my hunting buddy...-lizzy01.jpg   Lost my hunting buddy...-lizzy02.jpg  
Old 08-31-2008, 09:15 PM   #29
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
She's a keeper!
Lizzy!! Shes Beutifull!
Old 08-31-2008, 09:17 PM   #30
tacohunter will become famous soon enoughtacohunter will become famous soon enough

Thank you! I thought so, too... very mellow for a pup, and sweet as sugar.

I'm looking forward to lots of field work and many hunting seasons to come.

By the way... love that avatar, PackerfanXD... classic!
Old 08-31-2008, 09:22 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Lizzy!! Shes Beutifull!

Thank you!! She's a sweetie, for sure.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:05 PM   #32
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Lizzy is awesome brotha!!!! you definitely got you a great pup there!!! she'll be a great hunting buddy for ya man!!! happy for you that you found such a great pup man!!

also....thanks for putting the shaman link in the sig!! ya'll got some awesome camo!!
Old 09-01-2008, 04:10 AM   #33
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacohunter View Post
By the way... love that avatar, PackerfanXD... classic!
Thank you. His name is Hunter and he is as sweet as they come.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:30 PM   #34
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Right on partener i know the felling mans best friend is not just a saying! Sorry for your loss i have been there its rough
Old 10-14-2008, 07:59 PM   #35
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
good looking god dude. personally i really think that getting a dog as a puppy is the best becuase they know you the most and know how you are from a young age.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:15 PM   #36
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about your loss. I have had many dogs in the past and it's never easy saying goodbye. Lizzy sure is a cutie. Thats a really good find. I hope she works out for you.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:00 PM   #37
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
Taco hunter... I have a chocolate lab of my own that is a good hunting buddy. Even though she is just over a year, she already shows great hunting potential, and a lot of character. I can't imagine losing her. she is my best dog ever.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:52 PM   #38

I'm surprised... and pleased... to see a few responses still popping up here, and I appreciate the kind words still coming from all of you. My thanks to everyone still sharing their stories.

I've been working a lot with Lizzy and we're seeing a LOT of progress. Her natural hunting instinct is showing, and she's giving the neighborhood birds, rabbits, and squirrels a ton of grief already... I'm so proud!

I've attached a few recent pics to show the growth... 4 months old, 30 lbs of spazz, but still a sweet girl. My best buddy for sure! The pic of me with her in the yard was after a day that brought 10 inches of rain... and she's pointing!

How can you go wrong with that???
Attached Thumbnails
Lost my hunting buddy...-102_2761.jpg   Lost my hunting buddy...-100_2703.jpg   Lost my hunting buddy...-102_2767.jpg   Lost my hunting buddy...-102_2753.jpg  
Old 10-15-2008, 08:53 PM   #39
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacohunter View Post
I'm surprised... and pleased... to see a few responses still popping up here, and I appreciate the kind words still coming from all of you. My thanks to everyone still sharing their stories.

I've been working a lot with Lizzy and we're seeing a LOT of progress. Her natural hunting instinct is showing, and she's giving the neighborhood birds, rabbits, and squirrels a ton of grief already... I'm so proud!

I've attached a few recent pics to show the growth... 4 months old, 30 lbs of spazz, but still a sweet girl. My best buddy for sure! The pic of me with her in the yard was after a day that brought 10 inches of rain... and she's pointing!

How can you go wrong with that???
shes gonna make a great hunting dog and friend buddy!!