Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Holster for GLOCK 19 w/light

Old 02-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebread View Post
It is a good possibility the DA would have a field-day with a head shot in a self defense situation. Some might argue it goes well beyond reasonable force required to defend yourself from the threat.
disagree

theres no varying degrees of lethal force

if you can legally use lethal force then it doesnt matter how many rounds you put into him or where you hit him at

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0b2a View Post
false. All depends on the situational variables. I train to continue to put rounds on target till I see good effect no matter what caliber or weapon I am using. I have seen a guy take 3 rounds of 7.62 and keep coming.
agree

i've seen people get hit with a single .380 round and die...and i've seen a dude who took a 12ga to the face and survive...as well as a guy take 6 or so shots center mass of .45 and survive
Old 02-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #22
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
The holster will be used for around the house and shooting in the woods.

Why I choose 9mm? Because it's cheap. Cheap = more rounds brought. More rounds = more practice. More practice = better shooting.

I'm comfortable with 9mm and like its low recoil. I'm also on a budget so if someone would be glad to fund me money for a .45, I'd be glad to switch over to .45. Until then, 9mm is my thing. My self defense loads are 147gr JHP.

Everyone has their own opinion about lights on a weapon. I personally like having a light on my weapon and plan to stick with it.

My budget for a holster is about $80.

And one more thing: don't matter what caliber you have, having something is better than having nothing. I know how to shoot and drop my targets (I'm USMC INFANTRY).

Amazing how I ask about holsters and get a bunch of "lights are gay for pistols" or "9mm is gay" blah blah blah. Whoever would like to volunteer to be shot with 9mm, please step forward. I'd also be more than happy to call an ambulance for you.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:52 PM   #23
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Strange... I'd think a marine would know what weapon/caliber he wants, and what doo-dads he wants to hang off of it. I see he did get some options on his original question, though.
And by the way, thanks for your service.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #24
sweet adeline is on a distinguished road
sweet adeline's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ravenconcealment.com/hols...atible-holster
Old 04-18-2013, 05:26 AM   #25
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Dang - 2 yr zombie thread resurrection for a link with no commentary?
Old 04-18-2013, 05:59 AM   #26
sweet adeline is on a distinguished road
sweet adeline's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Dang - 2 yr zombie thread resurrection for a link with no commentary?
Ha! Didn't realize it was that old. I did a search for "Glock 19" and came across this thread and was hoping to be helpful.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #27
Just a man and his truck
FLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant future

Navy: GSM
Name: JJ
FLtaco24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet adeline View Post
x2