Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Arizona: Senate OKs bill on guns in public buildings

Old 03-04-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery

The Arizona Senate on Thursday approved a bill to prohibit state agencies and local governments from banning guns in most public buildings without airport style security. The Senate's 21 8 vote along party lines sent the Republican sponsored bill to the House.

Read About It: http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/2...blic-buildings#
Old 03-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
link doesnt work
Old 03-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #4
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Not the biggest fan of this one, as it's just not reasonable for every public facility to have a security operation like an airport (e.g., libraries)... but I understand those wanting to protect themselves.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #5
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Not the biggest fan of this one, as it's just not reasonable for every public facility to have a security operation like an airport (e.g., libraries)... but I understand those wanting to protect themselves.
Dude, it's just some lockers. I know I don't want to leave my gun unattended in my truck when I need to go to one of these places and all they need to do is add some lockers to become exempt.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #6
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Dude, it's just some lockers. I know I don't want to leave my gun unattended in my truck when I need to go to one of these places and all they need to do is add some lockers to become exempt.
I don't disagree with you there for new buildings, as this would be easy to incorporate. But, I can guarantee existing facilities such as those at the DMV & libraries aren't going to be getting upgrades anytime soon. And that alone, even disregarding all other public buildings, is a shit ton of buildings/ facilities.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #7
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

All they need is a few small lockers like the libraries have (I use them every week). Then they won't be discriminating against gun owners. Problem solved.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #8
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
What does it matter to have lawful citizens with guns anywhere [besides a courtroom, for obvious reasons]? It's not like a criminal with an urge to kill at the DMV would be stopped by a "NO GUNS" sign... Just as they aren't stopped under any other feel-good, do no-good law.

"If you outlaw guns, only outlaws have guns."
Old 03-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #9
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Fight crime shot back. If everyone is packing heat. The smarter criminals might think twice about doing something stupid. I'm saving for a 9mm right now.