Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

I Just Shot a Deer

Old 09-19-2008, 07:22 AM   #1
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Cool I Just Shot a Deer

Just 15 minutes ago, I shot a deer from my laundry room window. Caught it by total surprise 15 feet away. You can tell by the looks. I shot it and shot it and shot it like I hated it for eating my vegetation. I feel good.

Weapon of choice. Canon PowerShot A85. No deer was harmed during the shooting and he cautiously walked away.

Old 09-19-2008, 07:23 AM   #2
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
I thought you were about to have Venison and was going to ask if you had some left over.

Not much Venison here in LA. A Texas boy from the country misses that, fer sure.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:23 AM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Canadians and their non violence
Old 09-19-2008, 07:27 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap! you weren't scared for your family? that deer looks krazy!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:34 AM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Old 09-19-2008, 08:00 AM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Wheres tacomaman i bet his mouth is watering i want some deer jerkey!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:03 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
around here mo........thats called dinner!!!

if i had seen him this morning....he would been going to the processor!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:03 AM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Told ya!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:04 AM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Told ya!
yessir!!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:21 AM   #10
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that's a pretty small buck to take out when in a couple of years he'd be down quick if he was that close to me and had a nice rack... Nice pics though. Where do you live?
Old 09-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #12
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
nice spike, by the looks of the mass may be a prize in a few years.

freezer is getting looooooow, only a couple back straps and steaks left. 3 pounds of burger.

And I am going to rub this in a little......

yesterday was my last day of work until next springs....and now I am going to hunt, hunt, hunt............and then hunt some more.

The first $200 toward your hunting trips is on me. Thanks for the great deal on the wheels! Got the buddy stands up for the kids. Ready to roll!!!!! Have a great season.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #13
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Old 09-20-2008, 10:22 AM   #14
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
The first $200 toward your hunting trips is on me. Thanks for the great deal on the wheels! Got the buddy stands up for the kids. Ready to roll!!!!! Have a great season.
I was wondering when I would see you here. Matter of fact another guy from around just got his Taco and will be here soon.

Keep me up to date on your hunting especially in that area, and if you need a hand with a mod, or whatever give me a scream.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:44 PM   #15
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
I was wondering when I would see you here. Matter of fact another guy from around just got his Taco and will be here soon.

Keep me up to date on your hunting especially in that area, and if you need a hand with a mod, or whatever give me a scream.
thanks longbow. Looks like our focus this time of year is the same. DEER! May need you to go to Becks Toyota with me after Tuesday if they don't tell me what I want to hear about getting the rear spring TSB. May even need a ride if mines stuck in the front stealership window with flats!Thanks for getting me rollin' in the right direction on the TSB's. I found lots of techniques on TW to help me get it done.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:45 PM   #16
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
nice shot