LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Work is done....time to play

Old 09-19-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Work is done....time to play

I posted this down below, but for tacomaman, bro I will be thinking about ya.

My work year is DONE, as of yesterday. Now I am going to play, time to hunt, hunt, and then hunt somemore.

Going to hit the range next week and get alot of stuff shot in. Alot of bugs in the wood now, can't wait until the first freeze, leaves to start falling and then the snow flying.

Tree stands are up, blinds are in. But first off I am going to nail that long beard with my name on it.

To the hunters/outdoors man out their....will be thinking of you........will maybe a little
Old 09-19-2008, 09:44 AM   #2
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of work do you do...i want it!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 10:11 AM   #4
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
cool, i am following the same path man...it is good to see where i would be in a few years...
Old 09-19-2008, 10:17 AM   #5
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
If you can do it....go for it.
I have been doing it (don't like the way that sounds) since 98. Make sure to make a few adjustments, not to go hog crazy. We are at the point we just talk about what to buy $$$$ wise and go with it. We still have our "check and balances"
Had to work a little more this year due to the wife's breast cancer. No insurance pays 100%.

To all who reads this..... with the amount paid in chemo treatments, surgeries, (still going on now) I could have purchased 7 yes 7 (seven) New Tacomas TRD's 4X4's fully loaded and paid full retail-cash. And would still have enough to do a BUNCH of mod's.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:19 AM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Man sorry to hear about the wife, that sure is alot of money man!
Old 09-19-2008, 10:23 AM   #7
The Cooler King
Dustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of light

Dustin03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dustin03
My prayers go out to your wife and her fight with the big C.

But on a lighter note, take a walk in the woods for me... I won't be getting out of the city for a long time. Damn responsibilities.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:01 AM   #8
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
My work year is DONE, as of yesterday. Now I am going to play, time to hunt, hunt, and then hunt somemore.
Now you're just making us jealous!!!!
Sorry to hear about your wife, best of luck we'll all be praying for you!
Old 10-12-2008, 11:39 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey man.........dont know how i missed it, but i just saw this thread!!! good luck in the woods buddy, and i really wish you and your wife all the best. her taking chemo treatments..........i know she's tough as nails man!!! i wish ya'll the best!