1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Work is done....time to play

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by longbow, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Sep 19, 2008 at 9:08 AM
    longbow

longbow [OP] I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    I posted this down below, but for tacomaman, bro I will be thinking about ya.

My work year is DONE, as of yesterday. Now I am going to play, time to hunt, hunt, and then hunt somemore.

Going to hit the range next week and get alot of stuff shot in. Alot of bugs in the wood now, can't wait until the first freeze, leaves to start falling and then the snow flying.

Tree stands are up, blinds are in. But first off I am going to nail that long beard with my name on it.

To the hunters/outdoors man out their....will be thinking of you........will maybe a little :D

2. Sep 19, 2008 at 9:44 AM
    it's in coma

it's in coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    in the desert
    Vehicle:
    06 trd off road
    intake and exhaust
    what kind of work do you do...i want it!!!

3. Sep 19, 2008 at 10:08 AM
    longbow

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    semi-retired, gunsmith/tool and die man. Work during the spring and summer to make a few bucks.
    It really helps when you wife is loaded. :D

4. Sep 19, 2008 at 10:11 AM
    it's in coma

it's in coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    in the desert
    Vehicle:
    06 trd off road
    intake and exhaust
    cool, i am following the same path man...it is good to see where i would be in a few years...

5. Sep 19, 2008 at 10:17 AM
    longbow

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    If you can do it....go for it.
    I have been doing it (don't like the way that sounds) since 98. Make sure to make a few adjustments, not to go hog crazy. We are at the point we just talk about what to buy $$$$ wise and go with it. We still have our "check and balances"
    Had to work a little more this year due to the wife's breast cancer. No insurance pays 100%.

To all who reads this..... with the amount paid in chemo treatments, surgeries, (still going on now) I could have purchased 7 yes 7 (seven) New Tacomas TRD's 4X4's fully loaded and paid full retail-cash. And would still have enough to do a BUNCH of mod's.

6. Sep 19, 2008 at 10:19 AM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    Damn Man sorry to hear about the wife, that sure is alot of money man!

7. Sep 19, 2008 at 10:23 AM
    Dustin03

Dustin03 The Cooler King

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Expeditionary vehicle in training.
    Old Man Emu 2.5" lift, brush guard (about to be changed), grey-wire mod, custom bed mounts for 4 jerrycans, custom survival box, maglite mount, KC Dayliters.
    My prayers go out to your wife and her fight with the big C.

But on a lighter note, take a walk in the woods for me... I won't be getting out of the city for a long time. :mad: Damn responsibilities.

8. Sep 21, 2008 at 12:01 AM
    TacoNut

TacoNut IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Denver, Co
    Vehicle:
    16 TRD OR DCSB Quicksand
    Now you're just making us jealous!!!!
    Sorry to hear about your wife, best of luck we'll all be praying for you!

9. Oct 12, 2008 at 11:39 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    hey man.........dont know how i missed it, but i just saw this thread!!! good luck in the woods buddy, and i really wish you and your wife all the best. her taking chemo treatments..........i know she's tough as nails man!!! i wish ya'll the best!

Products Discussed in

To Top