Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

2011 Shed season "so far'

Old 05-29-2011, 08:32 AM   #21
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
You effin rock.
Anytime you want company.....
Haha thanks alot man!
Its a rush when you find one that's for sure, you'll have to come down and try it sometime.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:29 AM   #22
whiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud of
whiteynut's Tacoma Gallery
I called it a season for sheds a month ago. Finished with a dozen WT & one little muley. Found nothing after Feb, here's some pics.

Old 05-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #23
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Very nice man, that top one is a pig!
Old 04-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #24
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Haha thanks alot man!
Its a rush when you find one that's for sure, you'll have to come down and try it sometime.
It's that time!
PM me for a discussion.
Thanks!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #25

I forgot about this thread! I'll update it with some recent pics later tonight..
Old 04-17-2012, 05:09 PM   #26

Buddy found these

Ill post more when I get to uploading them
Old 04-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #27

Good day for elk

Old 05-09-2012, 08:24 PM   #28
whiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud of
Very jealous of the elk sheds! I had given up last week but a quad ride in the fields got me 2 more sets and a couple singles. Season total as of today.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #29

Right on whitey! Looks like a pretty good year if I do say so!

Next year I will start a post your shed pics thread so its not my 2011 finds anymore haha Hopefully we can find some others on here who can contribute their horn pics
Old 05-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #30
Yeah, I noticed the year after posting

Better late than never?
Old 05-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #31

I've been posting some of my pics from this year in this thread haha