Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

First Blood on the new Tacoma

Old 09-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #22
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
nice buck man, id love to get one like that we got some big ones here in southwestern pa. but rarely that big! any measurements on the rack?
Old 10-15-2008, 06:52 AM   #23
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Very nice BUCK!!!!! ARE YOU HAVE HIM SCORED?
Old 10-15-2008, 07:01 AM   #24
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Muzzleloader season starts tomorrow, I outgrew my youth bow and dont have the money for a new bow so i am just waiting for firearms. Tomorrow morning before work i think i might go out with my muzzleloader and try and bag me a buck. The problem is i dont know if I will have time to quarter it in the next couple days. And it is too warm for it to hang and age.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:03 AM   #25
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

this was the last blood in my last taco i had! still need to get blood in my new one!!!
Attached Thumbnails
First Blood on the new Tacoma-taco-buck-001.jpg  
Old 10-19-2008, 08:30 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
Nice Deer,
this one was the first blood on my yota, last year
that is a very nice deer congrats!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 06:39 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
Thanks , hoping for a better one this year. Seen a bigger one last week but couldn't take him, he wasn't in season yet in the area that I was driving through.
the thought crossed my mind to do it anyway but the aother problem was the fact that he was grazing in a ranchers pasture about 75 yards from the house.
well good luck with him and i hope you find him in your sights!!!! i am not having good luck this yeah i am at college and i only get to hunt now and then but i guess school it top priority right now haha
Old 10-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #28
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i had a bad morning this am!!! check my new thread in the hunting forum!!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:13 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd View Post
thanks, there's some big ones where i hunt, i'm optomistic i'll see lots more.

Yeah, no school=no job=no money=..........wait a minute then you would have to hunt to eat!! .....then again your girl probably wouldn't like livin in a shelter out in the woods......never mind.

Study hard there will be lots of time for hunting when you have a successful career!

Good luck to you
i dunno she might haha she loves to hunt and be outside haha but we will go with a no on living in a shelter! I dont see her doing that lol THANKS!!!