bowtroll's Tacoma Gallery
First Blood on the new Tacoma

I think my new truck has brought me some good luck
I got this big guy on our opener here in Md. minutes from the Nations Capitol
Attached Thumbnails
First Blood on the new Tacoma-0915081749.jpg  
Old 09-22-2008, 10:24 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
heehee
Old 09-22-2008, 12:01 PM   #6
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the spread on that guy???
Old 09-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
congrats man!!!! i have been in the woods over a week now, and have only seen three does where im at. this weather needs to cool down in a hurry!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 06:59 PM   #10
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
hoosiertaco.....kind of makes you want to go out now....huh
Have any trail cams set up?
you bet man!!! No cams set this year. New job has me working 70-80hrs a week. Gonna hunt previous honey holes. How bout you? any prospective backstraps on the cams?
Old 09-23-2008, 04:16 AM   #11
teamoverkill.net
bowtroll is on a distinguished road
Thanks yall...Im very proud of this deer...its cool there are some hunters on here.....
We got the whole thing hunt on video...it should be on the Xtreme Outdoors video/television show next season
I have over 500 trailcam photos of this guy throughout the summer
We named him "The Texas 10" for his low wide frame that kinda looks like a south Texas deer...here are some more pics
Attached Thumbnails
First Blood on the new Tacoma-me-texas-10-small-.jpg   First Blood on the new Tacoma-texas-10.jpg  
Old 09-23-2008, 09:31 AM   #12
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
you bet man!!! No cams set this year. New job has me working 70-80hrs a week. Gonna hunt previous honey holes. How bout you? any prospective backstraps on the cams?
Have a few, one I do believe from last year, already filled my tag so could not take it. Also a drop tine, he is kind of spooky, stays back behind a bunch of does and younger bucks when the camera gets the shot (at water hole).
I have a shot of a 10 point with heavy mass, with no spread. I bet I could not get my fist between the two points. But he has a small crab claw, odd looking. They are bedding in a credar thicket, and hitting the water hole at times 6:43 through 9:02. Now I know that is going to change, but I will stay clear for a couple of weeks.
I need to get back down that way a pull the memory stick, I opened up a few more lanes, (cleaned debris, etc) so I need to see if they are traveling that way.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:34 AM   #13
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtroll View Post
Thanks yall...Im very proud of this deer...its cool there are some hunters on here.....
We got the whole thing hunt on video...it should be on the Xtreme Outdoors video/television show next season
We named him "The Texas 10" for his low wide frame that kinda looks like a south Texas deer...here are some more pics
Now that is a good shot of you and the deer, man you got me ready to go, along with a bunch of other from here.
Their is alot of members here from all over that hunt, so you should feel right at home.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:43 AM   #14
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Definately nice deer you got, wouldnt mind doing that sometime.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:01 AM   #16
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtroll View Post
great pics man!!! our weather is finallt starting to cool down, so im gonna be in the woods in my climbers the rest of the week. hopefully, i'll add some freezer meat real soon. havent seen any real sign of any bucks in my area this year so far tho.....hopefully, the does will lead them in there.

whats your bow set up??
Old 09-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #19
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco has a spectacular aura aboutDFPTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I still don't get the shooting animals thing...
Old 09-23-2008, 10:36 AM   #20
teamoverkill.net
bowtroll is on a distinguished road
My Bow is a Martin S4
Vapor Trail Strings and Cables
Sword Accusite
P.O.S Suppressor
Zenith Release
Easton ACC 339 crested in reflective wraps, fletched with camo Blazer Vanes and tipped with a Slick Trick 100 gr. broadhead

hey Neubs.....
Whats your buddys first name?
Just Curious....sounds like a friend of mine...same areas he kills giants