Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger

Old 04-26-2011, 03:55 PM   #41
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Helpful pics

Hope these help. This is my LCP. I've attached pics from all sides and you can see when a round is chambered and when not. With the slide back and forward. I have a Crimson Trace Laser that has a button on the grip that is activated when you grip the gun, it is not unusual at all to activate the laser when you handle the gun...actually it is harder to not activate the laser to shoot when you aim the gun properly. When you release, the laser shuts off. The hammer is guarded in the back like the picture shows. I also have a 1 round ext I bought from impactguns.com. my laser sight goes for around $180.00 but found it on http://www.bigsupplyshop.com/ for about $150.00. Hope this helps and again...I love my gun.
Attached Thumbnails
wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-1303853107456.jpg   wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-1303853326151.jpg   wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-1303853594317.jpg   wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-1303853458942.jpg   wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-1303853569055.jpg  

wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-1303853608048.jpg   wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-1303853623276.jpg   wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-1303853645119.jpg   wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-1303853538452.jpg   wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-1303853680573.jpg  

Old 04-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #42
4x4gredo is on a distinguished road

Name: jason
4x4gredo's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered mine,finally went with the lcp but found this one engraved
Attached Thumbnails
wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-3704.jpg  
Old 04-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #43
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I am going tomorrow to get 2 LCP. My wife and I both like the and for them for 239 so it's a steal
Old 04-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #44

thats a great price dont thing you can go wrong,i couldnt make my mind up on witch 380 i wanted till i saw the engraveing on the limited edition lcp for the price i got it
Old 04-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #45
Hunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1LT, Infantry (11A)
Name: Hunter
Hunter.V.White's Tacoma Gallery
Does anybody own the S&W Bodyguard 380? I saw a post about it in this thread (never heard about it before) and would be interested to hear more. I have several S&W weapons and love their quality - this coupled with an integrated laser would be the deciding point for me. This may be my next weapon... one can always use a backup weapon
Old 04-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #46
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter.V.White View Post
Does anybody own the S&W Bodyguard 380? I saw a post about it in this thread (never heard about it before) and would be interested to hear more. I have several S&W weapons and love their quality - this coupled with an integrated laser would be the deciding point for me. This may be my next weapon... one can always use a backup weapon
I like them a lot but there are a lot of people who have had problems with the trigger spring going bad and the trigger not returning to the forward position.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #47
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i've had ZERO issues with mine so far...couple hundred rounds thru it so not a ton...

I liked it enough to trade away my LCP after i bought the bodyguard
Old 04-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #48
ratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant future

Name: Paul
ratfink504's Tacoma Gallery
Glock does make a .380, its the Glock 25 and 28 they just cant import them for what ever reason...
Old 04-29-2011, 10:51 AM   #49
2_wheels is on a distinguished road
2_wheels's Tacoma Gallery
holsters?

I've got the P3AT and like it. It's only got about 100 rounds through it but it's a fun little gun.
What kind of pocket holsters are available for the Keltec? I don't like the idea of a wallet holster because then you have to take the whole thing out of your pocket to access the weapon.
Any web links would be greatly appreciated.
Also- Where to carry in the Tacoma? I've thought about something mounted inside the center console box. Have you guys seen anything cool?
thanks for the info!
Old 04-29-2011, 11:02 AM   #50

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_wheels View Post
I've got the P3AT and like it. It's only got about 100 rounds through it but it's a fun little gun.
What kind of pocket holsters are available for the Keltec? I don't like the idea of a wallet holster because then you have to take the whole thing out of your pocket to access the weapon.
Also- Where to carry in the Tacoma? I've thought about something mounted inside the center console box. Have you guys seen anything cool?
thanks for the info!

I like the kel tech that has that little belt clip on it. Also if u get that u can mount it in the center console with the clip.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:18 AM   #51
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks for the info!
Desantis makes several

http://www.desantisholster.com/store...ER/KELTEC/P3AT

I like the Nemesis
Old 04-29-2011, 11:37 AM   #52
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think you can go wrong with any of the guns from a reputable manufacture in todays market. IMPO you need to get whatever gun that you are comfortable with and can shoot accuratly. If that gun is a 22 (ACME brand ...LOL) than that is what YOU need to buy and carry. The biggest, baddest, most expensive gun in the world will not do you a bit of good if you are scared of it and cant shoot it accuratly. I have quite a few guns myself and use and carry them in different circumstances. When I am on a tractor running a bushhog I can shoot a rattle snake from the seat at 30 yards with my cheap heritage 22 mag cowboy with no problem. If it gets a wet, dusty, etc.....I will clean it up when I am done dont really care. If I am traveling, in a motel room I keep my 40 S&W beside me. When I am carrying (which is 95% of the time) I carry the 380 LCP or S&W 38. The charter arms 32 undercover is in a readly available place with quick access in my house if I need it quickly. The Walther P22 is for me to shoot and plink around (bullets are cheap) and something I have been teaching my family to shoot and how to respect guns. I dont really care for the inheriated guns that much but they were my grandfathers and I will keep them until I am dead or the goverment takes them from me. I am not really concerned with a brand and a few of my guns are inexpensive and not from the more known makers. Get what ever YOU can handle safely, with confidence, and can shoot accuratly.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:49 AM   #53
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks for the info!

I know Galco makes a good pocket holster.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG2.asp

here is a pic of my galco and inside my console

wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-100_2620.jpg

wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-100_2623.jpg
Old 05-07-2011, 10:01 PM   #54
cajunman_83 will become famous soon enough
Name: Kevin
cajunman_83's Tacoma Gallery
Well for others , I carry a Taurus 709 in my pocket just comfortably . Oh and I am a slim fella . But most of the time , my S&W 40 is with me .
Old 05-08-2011, 06:15 AM   #55

ruger lcp engraved

i got this really pretty engraved pocket pistol.so far i really like it.it can be carried so many different ways and still stay concealled.plus the kick of such a small gun is not at all what i thought it might be.was really impressed.it is now up there neck and neck with my glock 23 as one of my favorites of my collection.my wife now says she might want it because of the engraveing.
Attached Thumbnails
wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger-3704.jpg  
Old 05-09-2011, 07:10 AM   #56
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up the smith and wesson bodyguard .380 last week. I havent got to shoot it yet but its small enough to carry in my pocket wich is what I wanted. It has a manual safety, built in laser, slide lock back. I really like the build of it, now I just need to find time to go shoot it!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:16 AM   #57

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I picked up the smith and wesson bodyguard .380 last week. I havent got to shoot it yet but its small enough to carry in my pocket wich is what I wanted. It has a manual safety, built in laser, slide lock back. I really like the build of it, now I just need to find time to go shoot it!
How much did it run you? Also let me know how it shoots at the range. I am with going to get that or the LCP w/ laser.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:45 AM   #58
2_wheels is on a distinguished road
2_wheels's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGK View Post
I know Galco makes a good pocket holster.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG2.asp

here is a pic of my galco and inside my console

Attachment 98910

Attachment 98911

I like that idea of the holster in the console. I've got an old cordura type holster that I don't use. I think I'll see about riveting it to the inside of the console. great idea.
As far as others that everyone has recomended, thanks! I've ordered the DeSantis one that grips the inside of the pocket.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:53 AM   #59
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
How much did it run you? Also let me know how it shoots at the range. I am with going to get that or the LCP w/ laser.
I got it for 360. the LCP without the laser was 300...so for 60 more dollars I got a laser, a manual safety, and a gun that feels a little bit better in my hand
Old 05-09-2011, 09:32 AM   #60

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I got it for 360. the LCP without the laser was 300...so for 60 more dollars I got a laser, a manual safety, and a gun that feels a little bit better in my hand
ya i take a look and see what i can get it for. I want one with a laser on it so it will save me like $90 if i buy the bodyguard. bc the LCP is $300 plus $150 for the laser.