Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

wtb pocket 380:keltec,taurus,or ruger

Old 05-09-2011, 10:08 AM   #61
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
crossbreed makes super nice holsters for them too

I just have to send mine in and have them remold it from the pt740 to fit my bodyguard
Old 05-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #62
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery

I like the Walther pk380

Old 05-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #63
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgr540 View Post

I like the Walther pk380

is that a full size? I'd rather have a 9mm or a .40 if I was gonna have that large of a gun.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:39 AM   #64
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgr540 View Post

I like the Walther pk380

alitttle big for a pocket pistol
Old 05-16-2011, 09:00 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
alitttle big for a pocket pistol
Maybe he is a gangster and has big pockets...
Old 05-16-2011, 09:04 AM   #66
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Maybe he is a gangster and has big pockets...
word

Old 05-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #67
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
word

I just spit a mouth-ful of water onto my computer screen- thanks!
Old 05-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #68

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
I just spit a mouth-ful of water onto my computer screen- thanks!
hahah awesome
Old 05-16-2011, 12:19 PM   #69
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
word

It looks like he is holding his nuts hostage.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #70

I like his green couch
Old 03-27-2014, 02:57 PM   #71
Banned
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
so i was thinking about picking up a keltec for the woman, but im reading there is no external safety?
i read in this thread, the ruger has an external safety? but then another poster said the ruger DOES NOT?
can someone please clarify? thanks.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:53 PM   #72
Banned
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ill check those out, arent those like double the price of a keltec or a ruger?

i know she will eventually carry with one chambered, so we are opting for one with a safety.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:01 PM   #73
Banned
looking for something a little cheaper hopefully..
this pistol will be left in the vehicle occasionally when needed, and it will be her first gun as well. rather keep it on the cheaper side since im sure it will be beat up quite a bit. as she will be learning with it.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:15 PM   #74
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
the little polymer .380's can be pretty snappy and not much fun to shoot. something with a little weight might be good.. unless she is an old hand at shooting. but the ruger seems to be a reliable good shooter.
yeah thats what i have been reading... and because of their weight, they are very prone to limp-wristing.

she isnt an old hand at shooting, she is still new to it.
she will be taking several classes and be 100% comfortable with her weapon before she will carry it.

i have the walther ppk .380 and i wanted to give it to her as it is smaller and fits her hand well, but it has failure to feed issues and if its going to be a carry gun, the thing needs to be 100% reliable.

ill definitley be looking into the ruger.
im going to stop by the gun shop tonight and check some out in person.
thanks for your opinions man.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:18 PM   #75
mdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Chuck
mdcmn7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
so i was thinking about picking up a keltec for the woman, but im reading there is no external safety?
i read in this thread, the ruger has an external safety? but then another poster said the ruger DOES NOT?
can someone please clarify? thanks.

Are you thinking of a pocket .380 for the woman? They are cute and light but are snappy little guns

My wife is has a good amount of firearm experience, shoots well, and HATES my tcp. Even with her best Kung fu grip she can hardly hold on to it, and has cycling issues with it. She just doesent have the forearm strength for it

The tcp, lcp and p38t don't have external safeties

What are you looking for?
Old 03-28-2014, 08:21 PM   #76
lagsalot2k is on a distinguished road
lagsalot2k's Tacoma Gallery
No one has mentioned the Bersa Thunder CC. Its a Walther PPK clone. Reviews are great on it, very affordable. Has a manual safety and hammer fired. Good gun to check out, it is what my wife will be carrying once she obtains her CCW permit.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #77
mdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Chuck
mdcmn7's Tacoma Gallery
I have fired and liked the bersa, it's a decent little gun. If you were going to carry something that heavy there are some really good 9mm options as well