Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ore. high court rules medical pot users can carry concealed guns

Old 05-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery

Full story: KGW-TV Portland
The Oregon Supreme Court unanimously ruled Thursday that a retired school bus driver can have her medical marijuana and a concealed handgun, too.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I feel safe around a stoned idiot with a gun
Old 05-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'm confused

I thought you guys support Carry / Concealed
Old 05-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I feel safe around a stoned idiot with a gun
What makes them an idiot?
Old 05-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #5
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I completely agree with the ruling. AFAIK, there is no law (in Az anyway) that prevents someone from carrying a gun while drunk and the world has not ended yet.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:03 AM   #6
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I completely agree with the ruling. AFAIK, there is no law (in Az anyway) that prevents someone from carrying a gun while drunk and the world has not ended yet.
i thought the world was scheduled to end tomorrow.... hmmm... i may be wrong, i don't go to church.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Gotcha
Old 05-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #8
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
i thought the world was scheduled to end tomorrow.... hmmm... i may be wrong, i don't go to church.
I did say yet...
Old 05-20-2011, 10:23 AM   #9
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Personally, I'd be more worried about a stoner with the munchies who tries to eat the gun...
Old 05-20-2011, 10:29 AM   #10
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Our country is turning into a bunch of liberal pussies, referring to the whole legalized pot thing. Now this combination?

Old 05-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #11
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Our country is turning into a bunch of liberal pussies, referring to the whole legalized pot thing. Now this combination?

What do the liberals even stand for? I'm canadian i don't really follow your parties
Old 05-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #12
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
What?

A liberal concept of medical marijuana combined with a conservative concept of concealed-carry rights? I'm confused on your statement.

Or are you just here to bitch?
Old 05-20-2011, 10:44 AM   #13
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
What do the liberals even stand for? I'm canadian i don't really follow your parties
Depending on who you ask -- either everything that is right with your country or everything that is wrong.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:44 AM   #14
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Yay! Why couldn't you carry a gun and have pot at the same time? Now if you are found to be stoned while discharging your weapon then yes I can see some trouble coming from that but to just carry I don't think thats a problem. I like how you can now carry a gun onto a college campus in Texas. Makes those pussy anti social freaks think twice about going into a class room with a AK47...
Old 05-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
Depending on who you ask -- either everything that is right with your country or everything that is wrong.
Your country as in my country or your country as in your country?
Old 05-20-2011, 10:47 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
Yay! Why couldn't you carry a gun and have pot at the same time? Now if you are found to be stoned while discharging your weapon then yes I can see some trouble coming from that but to just carry I don't think thats a problem. I like how you can now carry a gun onto a college campus in Texas. Makes those pussy anti social freaks think twice about going into a class room with a AK47...
Or it makes it easier for them to do so.... Okay, maybe not an AK-47, but a firearm of some sort.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #17
Quote:
Your country as in my country or your country as in your country?
You just blew my mind.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
You just blew my mind.
3rd mind blowing of the day, I'm on a freaken roll
Old 05-20-2011, 10:49 AM   #19
Quote:
3rd mind blowing of the day, I'm on a freaken roll
Better keep riding that hot streak.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #20
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post

Here in Florida you can shoot and kill someone while you're drunk. If it was justifiable self defense- meaning you were in (reasonable) fear for your life, then it doesn't matter how drunk you were, it's legal.