Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

If Spikes and Magpul had a baby................

Old 05-22-2011, 06:50 AM   #1
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
If Spikes and Magpul had a baby................

It would look like this!

The pictures are pretty crappy! But you get the idea. Since I Duracoated the barrel I can't shoot it for a few weeks so it can cure.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:53 AM   #2
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Sexy!!! 16" middy?
Old 05-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
:drool :
Old 05-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #5
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Did you order your lower direct from Spike's- if so, how long did it take for you to receive it? I ordered mine about 10 days ago and haven't heard anything from them... Got the rest of the parts, just waitin for my lower so I can assemble everything.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #6
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Did you order your lower direct from Spike's- if so, how long did it take for you to receive it? I ordered mine about 10 days ago and haven't heard anything from them... Got the rest of the parts, just waitin for my lower so I can assemble everything.
call tomorrow, your 10 day wait should be over by now. their customer service is pretty good.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #7
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
It took quite awhile. Like 2 or 3 months. I ordered it in Sept and got it in Dec I think. My local store ordered it for me and they sent it to Alaska to a store with the same name! It was a big mess! Plus it was custom color filled with lazer etching.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:24 AM   #8
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Its the tits!!!! I want one but thinking about 6.8 though.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:08 AM   #9
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
call tomorrow, your 10 day wait should be over by now. their customer service is pretty good.

10 day wait? Is that a Spike's thing, or a legal thing? Cuz I live in Florida (about 4 hours from Spike's) so no government madated wait for me...
Old 05-23-2011, 08:10 PM   #10
GP100 is a jewel in the roughGP100 is a jewel in the roughGP100 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Paul
GP100's Tacoma Gallery
Got my spikes lower from Brownell's for $90. My FFL got it before my 7 day wait was thru. The only color were the selector pictograms. Still waiting for my backordered BCG.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:07 PM   #11

06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaibuilt View Post
Its the tits!!!! I want one but thinking about 6.8 though.
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP100 View Post
Got my spikes lower from Brownell's for $90. My FFL got it before my 7 day wait was thru. The only color were the selector pictograms. Still waiting for my backordered BCG.

What BCG did you order?
Old 05-26-2011, 06:29 PM   #13
GP100 is a jewel in the roughGP100 is a jewel in the roughGP100 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Paul
GP100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rubi View Post
Thanks man!

What BCG did you order?
I ordered a F/A LMT BCG from DSG Arms.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #14
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome! I'm down to only 1 AR right now and kind of regretting it, but I turned my carbine into an AAC silencer (as soon as I get paperwork done). I like the dual colors, very slick.