Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hey TW! Lets see your knives!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #762
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
just picked this up. CRKT M16-13ZM. It feel really good and I can open it quickly even though its not assisted. I was carrying an SOG flash II but the clip broke and i decided i didnt want assisted opening anymore

Old 06-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #763
tig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
tig1's Tacoma Gallery

Here's what I sleep with!

later tig1
Old 06-08-2013, 02:07 AM   #764
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately I am still waiting on my Fox 599 karambit. It's been about 6 weeks since I ordered it and I'm getting a little peeved at this point. Anyone have one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBwbsnRNEUA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dOUiqzlo_M
Old 06-08-2013, 05:35 AM   #765
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Awesome!! I have the same knife in black... Great knife!!
cool, glad to hear that, i just cant get over how easy it is for me to open it, i love it so far
Old 06-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #766
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I just recently for a benchmade volli. It's ridiculously sharp
Old 06-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #767
EZ Bake is on a distinguished road
EZ Bake's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the 12-step program thread?

Emerson CQC-7V SF:

Southern Grind Badmonkey (Zach Brown's knife-company):

Custom Carbon fiber scales on a Spyderco Native 5, a Spyderco Techno, and a Benchmade Bonecollector:

Chris Reeve Small Sebenza:

With a home-made OKC Thunder Lanyard:

Benchmade full-size Griptilian (Doug Ritter version) with my ghetto stone-wash job on the pocket-clip in an attempt to match the blade (stripped it and then put it in a pill-bottle with some rocks I found outside and some soap/water - shook for 20 mins):

Easy way to hide 'em / store 'em:

Preparing for the Zombie invasion:

My Cold Steel American Lawman with a strip-job and ghetto stone-wash:

ESEE Izula:

Lime/Toxic green Dye job next to some Orange:

Testing out the Dragonfly Salt:

ZT 0551 wearing some Red Frag Scales:

Benchmade Lime-Green mini Grip:

Dye job that went wrong (Sea-foam Green - I dunno, some folks seemed to like it):

Some Benchmades:

ZT 0561:

Next to a Spyderco Paramilitary-2:

Tim Galyean Pro Series Junkyard dog next to Kershaw's collab with him on the same knife:

Spyderco MuleTeam 13 in ELMAX steel wearing some Digi-cam scales:

My Delica next to my two sons' Delicas (had to swap scales with a Trainer to get the Red):

Sprint Run Spyderco R with Nishijin scales:

Manix II in CTS-XHP with scales dyed Blue:

Stretch with Carbon-Fiber scales and I polished the clip on this one:

Orange Kershaw Packrat:

Native 4 in CF, Native 5 with custom CF scales, and a Sage in CF:

Some more fixed-Blades:

Old 06-11-2013, 10:28 AM   #768
EZ Bake's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot about these:

Old 06-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #769
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
now that's a nice collection!
Just bought a ZT 0560 with black blade.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #770

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
man now that is a knife collection! i wish i could afford even a few of those knives hahaha
Old 06-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #771
EZ Bake's Tacoma Gallery
There's been some pretty nice knives in this thread already - and I drool over a lot of the Tacoma mods I've seen on this site.

Everybody's got a hobby they spend more time/money on than other folks - the grass is always greener somehow man
Old 06-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #772

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Bake View Post
There's been some pretty nice knives in this thread already - and I drool over a lot of the Tacoma mods I've seen on this site.

Everybody's got a hobby they spend more time/money on than other folks - the grass is always greener somehow man
haha that is true, i could probably afford more nicer knives if i didnt spend money on mountain bikes hahaha
Old 06-11-2013, 02:09 PM   #773
EZ Bake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
haha that is true, i could probably afford more nicer knives if i didnt spend money on mountain bikes hahaha
Tell me about it - I'm wishing I had more money for Wheels/Tires/5100s/etc. after getting this truck.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #774
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Put some on ebay!
Its surprising how much good used knives go for on Ebay.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #775
IKA fabrications

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
now that's a nice collection!
Just bought a ZT 0560 with black blade.
Here it is with my older 0561. Loving the black blade.

Attached Thumbnails
Hey TW!  Lets see your knives!-img_6698-800x600-.jpg   Hey TW!  Lets see your knives!-img_6697-800x600-.jpg  
Old 06-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #776
EZ Bake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Put some on ebay!
Its surprising how much good used knives go for on Ebay.
I've actually been thinning down the collection (with guns as well) to just what I actually use and getting rid of all of the safe-queens. I've sold some of the above pictured folders (and a few fixed-blades). I got rid of my 0561, but have been seriously thinking about picking up another - I wasn't into super-long folders at the time, but since I got this Badmonkey, I'm seriously digging the extra blade-length when I need it.

I've got too many hobbies and not enough time/money. Especially with kids and their extra curricular activities.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #777
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
In trying to find the gerber propel down range ao. Apparently it's out of stock everywhere.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #778
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Unfortunately I am still waiting on my Fox 599 karambit. It's been about 6 weeks since I ordered it and I'm getting a little peeved at this point. Anyone have one of these?
I've been wanting one for quiet a while now. Great price for a quality karambit, but they're out of stock everywhere.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:56 PM   #779

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
In trying to find the gerber propel down range ao. Apparently it's out of stock everywhere.
that looks a lot like the benchmade adamas, i like the look. they are almost the same price too. almost the same thing except the gerber is s30v steel and a tanto. it kind of looks like the lanyard hole is a glass breaker too? the benchmade is made of d2 steel, idk how that compares to s30v though. i can see why the gerber is sold out everywhere.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:14 AM   #780
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Bake View Post
Is this the 12-step program thread?

Chris Reeve Small Sebenza:
Awesome, another sebbie owner

I think a small 25 will be my next if I can manage to get one

Products Discussed in this Thread