Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hey TW! Lets see your knives!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #821
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
What model and is that an auto that I see?
Old 06-17-2013, 08:19 PM   #822
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
My edc

Untitled by beavis0076, on Flickr
Amazingly thin... One handed open and close.

Old 06-18-2013, 07:58 AM   #824
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Auto Stryker

Great knife
Nice!

I need to find a way to get a benchmade auto (most likely an infidel), I've been working on making friends with one of the guys at my local benchmade dealer, he is also an EMT, so he can get them
Old 06-18-2013, 08:35 AM   #825
EZ Bake is on a distinguished road
EZ Bake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
Nice!

I need to find a way to get a benchmade auto (most likely an infidel), I've been working on making friends with one of the guys at my local benchmade dealer, he is also an EMT, so he can get them
You guys have knife-restrictions on autos in TN? That's crazy. I can buy them here in OK, but we just can't carry them (there's legislation going in soon to change that).
Old 06-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #826

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Bake View Post
You guys have knife-restrictions on autos in TN? That's crazy. I can buy them here in OK, but we just can't carry them (there's legislation going in soon to change that).
Benchmade dealers aren't supposed to sell them to anyone but EMT, Leo, and military if I remember correctly. Our laws only restrict carry
Old 06-18-2013, 09:39 PM   #827
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice!

I get them pretty often. Just sold 2 auto presidios. Trying to get my hands on an infidel.
Sometimes they pop up on ebay, but get reported pretty quick.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Benchmade-In...item35c89bf988

If you are an Oregon resident, you can buy them direct from benchmade.
From benchmade website:
Q. How do I, as a private citizen purchase an Automatic knife from Benchmade®? I don't agree with Benchmade's Automatic knife policy and repair policy.
A. Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. follows guidelines outlined in the Federal Codes, which prohibit us to ship Automatic knife(s) to anyone other than Public Safety/Military. To comply, you have the option of registering with this website as the "Public Safety/Military" web account type, and digitally sign the Auto Knife Opening Acknowledgement Form. We do not make any exceptions to this Law, which is not applicable to Oregon Residents at this time.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #828
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Nice case knife!

here is my only one.. made the year I was born.
Very nice!!
Old 06-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #831
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My edc

Amazingly thin... One handed open and close.
r
I 100% love benchmade's axis lock

shit, don't even have to use the thumb studs on my 950SBK
Old 06-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #832
TheGreatPear is on a distinguished road

Air Force: WFSM, 27th SOCES, 27th SOW
Name: Alex
TheGreatPear's Tacoma Gallery
Ill play...

From top to bottom :
1) Benchmade Mini Griptilian serrated tanto (civilan EDC)
2) Benchmade Griptilian serrated tanto (work EDC)
3) Ontario RAT 3 (my backpacking fixed blade of choice)
4) Gerber LMFII (truck knife)
Old 06-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #833
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I 100% love benchmade's axis lock

shit, don't even have to use the thumb studs on my 950SBK
Yea.. Just grap the axis studs and flick... Reverse to close.. I never touch the stud either.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #834
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea.. Just grap the axis studs and flick... Reverse to close.. I never touch the stud either.
opens faster than assisted/auto's that way too
Old 06-19-2013, 09:22 PM   #835
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I prefer to use the thumb studs on my Volli, that blade is too big and heavy to just flail around without it being a little scary.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #836
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
that strider is NICE!!! so is the CASE knife. man, my taste run the full gambit.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #837
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
Attachment 218817

My first and probably last strider blade... This thing is built to go through walls... But built well none the less...
Nice knife! How much did that set you back?
Old 06-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #839

Striders are nice....but for that price I'll get a sebenza. I haven't had a strider, just prefer how the sebbies look. Have you put it through its laces yet?

I do need to get a strider to check them out though
Old 06-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #840
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Striders are nice....but for that price I'll get a sebenza. I haven't had a strider, just prefer how the sebbies look. Have you put it through its laces yet?

I do need to get a strider to check them out though
nope just got it a few days ago lol.... this is my first time hitting the really high end knives i was looking at the Sebenza but i went with the strider just cuz if the beefy look and feel to it... not saying the sebenza isnt like that... its just what i preferred... and who know i might get a sebenza too but that wont be till way later on...

Products Discussed in this Thread