Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hey TW! Lets see your knives!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #942
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
If I was in the market for a new knife right now if be interested, I've heard great things about them.

I also can't get over that logo on the box, it reminds me of a cheap brand, which I know Emerson is not. You might check over on blade forums if you are interested in a trade for it. I wish I could pick it up, oh well though, good luck with the sale
Old 07-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #943
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Looking at getting this knife soon. Anyone have one like it and what do you think of it. It is a DPx H.E.S.T/F2.0
-Right-hand Model
-D2 Tool Steel Blade
-Titanium alloy frame lock
-Patented Lion Steel Rotoblock
-Green G10 handle scale
-Removable glass breaker (comes with replacement smooth head screw)
-Hex-bit driver in handle
-Mr. DP Skull Tool adjustment wrench / multi-tool for adjusting RotoBlock, pivot and glass breaker removal
-Standard Paper Boxing with DPx Graphics

Specifications:
Overall Length: 7.63" (opened / without glass breaker)
Blade Length: 3.19"
Cutting Edge: 3.10"
Blade Thickness: .187"
Closed Length: 4.38" (without glass breaker)
Handle Thickness (without clip): .541"
Handle Grip Area: 3.80"
Titanium Frame Thickness: .140"
G10 Thickness: .140"
Weight: 5 oz.

Includes Mr DP Multi-tool
-Wrench for Glass Breaker
-Rope/Box Cutter
-Chisel/Prybar/Blade
-Scraper/Pry Hook
-Screwdriver
Attached Thumbnails
Hey TW!  Lets see your knives!-images.jpg  
Old 07-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #944
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
Looking at getting this knife soon. Anyone have one like it and what do you think of it. It is a DPx H.E.S.T/F2.0
-Right-hand Model
-D2 Tool Steel Blade
-Green G10 handle scale
-Mr. DP Skull Tool adjustment wrench / multi-tool for adjusting RotoBlock, pivot and glass breaker removal

Specifications:

-Rope/Box Cutter
-Chisel/Prybar/Blade
-Scraper/Pry Hook
-Screwdriver
Its a great knife, a lot of great features. I have heard with the HEST 2.0, there have been some quality issues out of the box such as poor blade centering and dull blades, but as of late, they have cleaned up their act.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #945
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
-Right-hand Model
-D2 Tool Steel Blade
-Green G10 handle scale

Specifications:

-Rope/Box Cutter
-Chisel/Prybar/Blade
-Scraper/Pry Hook
-Screwdriver
that looks pretty nice, if only I had that much extra change .
Old 07-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #946
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
here how I display some of mine in my room.

Untitled by beavis0076, on Flickr

and this is a carving set made by Randall made Knives in Orlando.. this is a pretty cool set. Ive posted a few other Randall's that I have on here.. if you order one today, you will get it in about 4 years..

Old 07-29-2013, 12:28 PM   #947
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
and this is a carving set made by Randall made Knives in Orlando.. this is a pretty cool set. Ive posted a few other Randall's that I have on here.. if you order one today, you will get it in about 4 years..

im patient but I hate waiting longer then a couple weeks
Old 07-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #948
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post

im patient but I hate waiting longer then a couple weeks

you can buy them from dealers that get small orders fufilled.. its ordering a knife directly that is the issue.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:18 AM   #949
dylanmiller21 is on a distinguished road
dylanmiller21's Tacoma Gallery
I have a caly 3 carbon fiber handle with damascus blade being delievered today!
Old 08-03-2013, 09:35 AM   #952
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
Hey does anyone have or used the spyderco manix 2 in the regular or large size??? After getting the para milli and the full size military... I'm starting to grow a new found love for the spiderco again...
I have a manix 2 xl. One of the best things about it is its ergos and handle. Very comfortable, strong grip, excellent edc knife all around. I love how wide the blade is and how quick to close with spydercos version on an axis lock.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #953
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
I have a manix 2 xl. One of the best things about it is its ergos and handle. Very comfortable, strong grip, excellent edc knife all around. I love how wide the blade is and how quick to close with spydercos version on an axis lock.
Yea I Have been looking at it for a while... I'm gonna check one out at the knife shop I go too... I feel off the spidercos for a while...
Old 08-03-2013, 09:54 AM   #954
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Alright fellas, looking to invest in a good fishing filet knife as well as a hunting knife and skinning knife.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #956
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
After seeing EZ Bakes impressive Spyderco Para 2 collection, I finally acquired one
and a Benchmade 51 morpho
Attached Thumbnails
Hey TW!  Lets see your knives!-img_0106-1024x768-.jpg  
Old 08-03-2013, 11:16 AM   #957
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
That's a lot of investing haha... Fixed or folding blade??
Skinning and filet fixed, and hunting (general purpose) folding.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:16 PM   #959
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
After seeing EZ Bakes impressive Spyderco Para 2 collection, I finally acquired one
and a Benchmade 51 morpho
That morpho looks defective, send it to me and I wil dispose of it properly

Old 08-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #960

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
That morpho looks defective, send it to me and I wil dispose of it properly

sure does look defective I think it might be dangerous for you to dispose of it crazyengineer it might be best that I take proper care to dispose of it

Products Discussed in this Thread