Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hey TW! Lets see your knives!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2014, 11:37 PM   #1621
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
My daily carry is my Crkt kiss. I use it literally everyday and it shows lol
Old 04-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #1622
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Haha I just stuck it in an orange for like 45 minutes, its not the result I was looking for but I don't regret doing it. I could buff/polish it off but don't feel like it. I wanted a consistent darkening

use vinigar.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:54 AM   #1624
MajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud of

Marines: Sergeant of Marines, 4th Force Recon
Name: Johnny
MajKong's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Birthday present from the girlfriend!

She's a keeper!
Old 04-18-2014, 08:25 AM   #1625
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
My daily carry is my Crkt kiss. I use it literally everyday and it shows lol
ah one of the drillers i was working with had one, pretty cool little knife! i had always wondered what it was!
Old 04-24-2014, 10:49 PM   #1626
muddedtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Wesley
muddedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if any one else has one but here is my skinning knife, It's scarey how sharp they are.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:45 PM   #1627
MajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud of

Marines: Sergeant of Marines, 4th Force Recon
Name: Johnny
MajKong's Tacoma Gallery
My new addition

A few posts back I said I wanted one. I couldn't resist!
Hey TW!  Lets see your knives!-26-apr-2014-004.jpg
Old 04-26-2014, 07:51 PM   #1628
27Tacoma is on a distinguished road
27Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Kershaw Onion

Old 04-26-2014, 08:25 PM   #1629
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
ah one of the drillers i was working with had one, pretty cool little knife! i had always wondered what it was!
I loooove this knife. I've sharpened it once in 3 years. I want the K.I.S.S. Ass. (Keep it simple stupid assisted opening) but it's not as durable as this one
Old 04-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #1630
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Amazon delivery today, couldn't resist at $16. Didn't come very sharp, but a little work and she's a razor now.

Old 04-29-2014, 08:36 PM   #1631
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bark river Golok got me good today... damn thing is sharp enough to shave with... 2 fingers.. couldn't get a decent pic as I was bleeding all over..
I'm its 2nd victim got my son when camping.. almost went to the hospital on that one.. but I was drunk and wanted to keep drinking with the boyz.. so we spit on it and wrapped it up...

Old 04-29-2014, 08:53 PM   #1632
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
That bark river is sweet, I kinda want one now lol I'm thinking with the upswept point and a natural canvas micarta grip
Old 04-29-2014, 08:58 PM   #1633
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
That bark river is sweet, I kinda want one now lol I'm thinking with the upswept point and a natural canvas micarta grip
yea, if I was going to get another one.... I would do the same.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:13 PM   #1634
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
beavis..that is a cool pic of the little girl and the blood. ahahah..
Old 05-06-2014, 09:07 PM   #1635
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
beavis..that is a cool pic of the little girl and the blood. ahahah..
lol...
Old 05-14-2014, 04:12 PM   #1636
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
The ultimate Missouri Knife

Just ordered a GEC #42 Missouri Trader. I've had my eye on one for a while since I'm a born 'n bred in Missouri. They came out with an Osage Orange handled one and OO is a really traditional wood sourced from Missouri. I'll post pics when I get it. Love those slip-joint trader knives!
Old 05-14-2014, 06:08 PM   #1637
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddedtaco View Post
I don't know if any one else has one but here is my skinning knife, It's scarey how sharp they are.
I got a fixed one and a folder. Come in handy doing taxidermy.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:00 PM   #1638
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
Lost my Kershaw Leek today!! I've had it about 10 years and it was my every day carry. I feel naked without it.
I started to order a new one tonight but figured I'd ask you guys about possible substitutions. I love the one-handed speedsafe action of the Leek and the reversable pocket clip. My replacement has to have these features. It also has to be compact and affordable.
What about the Cryo II?
Old 05-14-2014, 09:06 PM   #1639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murman View Post
Lost my Kershaw Leek today!! I've had it about 10 years and it was my every day carry. I feel naked without it.
I started to order a new one tonight but figured I'd ask you guys about possible substitutions. I love the one-handed speedsafe action of the Leek and the reversable pocket clip. My replacement has to have these features. It also has to be compact and affordable.
What about the Cryo II?
Just browse the CRKT site. I've had kershaws and many others but nothing compares to CRKTs to me. I've got two k.i.s.s. knives and the p.e.c.k. and alot of there multi tools and there more outdated knives. The k.i.s.s. is definitely my favorite ever. It's hella sharp and holds a edge but doesn't have many features. But that's just my opinion lol
Old 05-14-2014, 09:39 PM   #1640
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murman View Post
What about the Cryo II?
Check out the benchmade 530. Great blade. Best one hander ever with the axis lock. Ive been carrying one for years.

Products Discussed in this Thread