Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hey TW! Lets see your knives!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2011, 08:09 AM   #1
twistax will become famous soon enough

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
Hey TW! Lets see your knives!

Just got this one in... Columbia River Edgie 2. Has 2 diamond plated plates inside the handle so you can sharpen the blade as needed. Its razor sharp ;_o

Old 06-11-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
S&W blackops, just the one I happen to have on me

Old 06-11-2011, 08:16 AM   #3

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
I have a S&W also but the quality just isnt there... few of the handle screws came loose and 1 fell out Hence the new knife hah
Old 06-11-2011, 08:18 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistax View Post
I have a S&W also but the quality just isnt there... few of the handle screws came loose and 1 fell out Hence the new knife hah
X2, both of the s&w's I have owned hand the screw come loose and the blade fall out several times.

I have a kershaw now and I love it. Way better quality.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #6

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
X2, both of the s&w's I have owned hand the screw come loose and the blade fall out several times.

I have a kershaw now and I love it. Way better quality.
Google a pic lets see it bro
Old 06-11-2011, 08:25 AM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Google a pic lets see it bro
Sure thing. Here it is. Kershaw Black Leek.

Old 06-11-2011, 08:29 AM   #8

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
sweet
Old 06-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #9
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
This is the knife I carry

This is my hunting/camp knife

Old 06-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #10

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post

I have carried this Spyderco for about 12 years.
I was lookin at a Spyderco for a bit. All serated huh?
Old 06-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #11

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
This is the knife I carry

This is my hunting/camp knife
Just saw/held that Benchmade yesterday, co-worker bought it this weekend.. nice knife.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #12
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
I've got way too many to post up pics. I have a kershaw blur that stays on me all the time. A kabar that stays in the truck and an anza knife that stays in the office.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:36 AM   #13
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery

x2 on kershaw. best knife I've ever owned.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:37 AM   #15
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just saw/held that Benchmade yesterday, co-worker bought it this weekend.. nice knife.
Yeah it is, I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rackatak View Post
I've got way too many to post up pics. I have a kershaw blur that stays on me all the time. A kabar that stays in the truck and an anza knife that stays in the office.
Ha, I have a Kbar in my truck too. Some things from the Marines just never die.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:40 AM   #16
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
ZT 302
Ontario Tak 1
Gerber LMF II
Buck Hunter
Buck Bravo
CRKT Lake Thunderbolt II
CRKT M21-14SF
CRKT M21-02
CRKT M21-04
CRKT Sierra
Kershaw Groove
Kershaw Skyline
Victorinox :
Swiss army Spirit Tool S
Swissarmy Sentinal lock blade with Clip
Swiss Army Fireman Lock blade
Swiss army Pioneer
Swiss army camper
Swiss army classic keychain

I think thats everything....
Old 06-11-2011, 08:41 AM   #17
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
S&W Border Guard w/tanto tip. Next to my XD.40 4" for size comparison.

Big heavy nasty knife. Has grip tape on both sides of the handle, belt clip, window breaker, and the seatbelt/line cutter.

Old 06-11-2011, 09:08 AM   #18
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Gerber Paraframe II in the pocket and Glock 81 as a truck knife.

Old 06-11-2011, 09:44 AM   #19
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
benchmade! the belt clip was tearing up all my jeans, so now i just drop a simple CASE folder into the pocket.

you guys have some great steel!
Attached Thumbnails
Hey TW!  Lets see your knives!-dsc_0011_2.jpg  
Old 06-11-2011, 09:46 AM   #20
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
when i was underground excavating a tunnel, you needed a great knife for emergencies. thick tarps could block escape. i carried this bigger benchmade.
Attached Thumbnails
Hey TW!  Lets see your knives!-dsc_0005_7.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread