Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

has anyone noticed this on magpul products?

Old 06-14-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
has anyone noticed this on magpul products?

i just noticed that the grippy part of magpul products are engraved with their logo probably about a hundred times in each grip surface. i tried getting a picture with my camera phone. i always thought it was just a regular grip texture.

i outlined a few that i clearly spotted on my screen and circled one to show that im just not drawing shit in hahaha.

i just thought it was cool. (:

if you don't like it or have already noticed and think im stupid or slow for barely noticing, don't bother commenting
Old 06-14-2011, 11:11 PM   #2
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
My son noticed it a couple weeks ago too. We thought it was pretty cool too.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:01 PM   #3
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i've got their short VFG - first think i noticed was that the textured areas were made of overlapping magpul logos...cool beans!
Old 06-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
I had never noticed this, I'm going to look at it when I get home tonight.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
yeah, i've got their short VFG - first think i noticed was that the textured areas were made of overlapping magpul logos...cool beans!
yeah i noticed it on my MIAD when i was changing the thickness of it.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #6
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i dont get it.

fo reel.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:40 PM   #7
GP100 is a jewel in the roughGP100 is a jewel in the roughGP100 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Paul
GP100's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna have to take a look now. My BCG should be delivered tomorrow so I'll check it out when I install it.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:43 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
i dont get it.

fo reel.
do you own any magpul products that have that type of grip on them?