Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

fred bear "done deal" compound bow

Old 10-12-2008, 11:43 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
fred bear "done deal" compound bow

found this on ebay....great price...full setup. a few things i may change, but not much at all. im thinking about getting this one!!! and check out the dual arc string suppressors!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-2008-Fred-Be...d=p3286.c0.m14
Old 10-12-2008, 11:47 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap i was sure what i was looking at, thought it was a bike with no wheels lol is that the bowmaster 9000T? looks bad ass i will be waiting for some jerky will.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:02 AM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
holy crap i was sure what i was looking at, thought it was a bike with no wheels lol is that the bowmaster 9000T? looks bad ass i will be waiting for some jerky will.

this is a friggin sweet ass setup man!!! my old bow is sweet, but nowhere close to this one here!!! gotta talk to the wifey tomorrow about a fund for it.

yeah.............i gotta get back in the woods man, but when i get some.......im definitely sending you some jerky!!
Old 10-13-2008, 01:03 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
swweeet keep me posted.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:04 AM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get some jerky as well, Will?

Nothing like homemade jerky!
Old 10-13-2008, 01:14 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Can I get some jerky as well, Will?

Nothing like homemade jerky!
yeah man!! there a few of ya'll i have promised jerky to....i just gotta get back in the woods as soon as i quit hurting so i can focus on adding to the freezer!
Old 10-13-2008, 01:15 AM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah man! Good luck with your hunting adventures!
Old 10-13-2008, 01:16 AM   #8

the only thing i noticed about the bow i posted, and i have emailed bear archery about it......is i dont really see a spot on the front for a stabilizer, but the truth2 bow has it and hopefully.....the done deal does too...i just dont see one.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:19 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigFLA View Post
Very nice!!! I must say, if it were me I dont know that I would have posted the link on an open auction, in fear that someone here may see it an snag it...lol...

Dont have much use for a hunting bow anymore as I'm in Florida, but I'd love to get my hands on a nice target bow. I miss shooting.

Good luck!! Hope the deal works out.

yeah man....i thought about posting the link....but it was one of probably 6 or 7 that were on ebay!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:32 AM   #11
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
there is way too much engineering in that thing. I got a headache just looking at that thing.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:37 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
there is way too much engineering in that thing. I got a headache just looking at that thing.
nah!!! you wanna see too much engineering....go look at some of hoyt's new bows.......although i agree....the string suppressors are some kick ass engineering.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:32 PM   #13
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
found this on ebay....great price...full setup. a few things i may change, but not much at all. im thinking about getting this one!!! and check out the dual arc string suppressors!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-2008-Fred-Be...d=p3286.c0.m14
wow will, its giving me a big BOW-NER!!
Old 10-13-2008, 08:15 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckinsc View Post
wow will, its giving me a big BOW-NER!!
haha...me too....and im trying to decide between the truth2 and the done deal now! still be a little while before i buy it tho....no $$$ right now but for groceries and gas.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #15
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever happened to a branch and a shoelace? That thing looks like an M.C. Escher creation!

Either way, it looks cool and I hope you bag many a deer with that thing!
Old 10-13-2008, 08:27 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Whatever happened to a branch and a shoelace? That thing looks like an M.C. Escher creation!

Either way, it looks cool and I hope you bag many a deer with that thing!
yeah man....its definitely a work of art!! i gotta get it first, but i can guarantee you it has a smoother draw and everything compared to my pse i have now. and alot faster too.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:40 AM   #17
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
all i have to say is mathews solocam!!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:07 AM   #19
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckinsc View Post
nah, it's bowtech all the way!!!
i have shot mathews from day one and love them but to be fair i will say i am impressed with the new bowtech bows!! if mathews quit making bows... bowtech would be my next choice!!