Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

who's going to capitalize first?

View Poll Results: who's going to capitalize first?
tacomaman06+ 19 47.50%
canuckinsc 4 10.00%
neither one will get one 10 25.00%
who cares?? 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2008, 01:36 PM   #21
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Let's look at it this way....
only one of you is promising jerkey to TW members.....
nuff siad haha
Old 10-16-2008, 04:24 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
well.......it was a close call today for me.....but......havent capitalized yet. maybe tomorrow morning. this am....i had 2 decent sized does come up on me to within 15 yards......didnt have a clue that i was there either. if i had my bow at the time...i woulda taken one or both of them. but alas....i had my rifle, but didnt have my doe tags, so i had to let them walk. its a shame too.....woulda added nicely to my freezer. oh well........there is tomorrow!!
Old 10-18-2008, 05:22 PM   #23
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well....i got one today.....a small doe......got her this afternoon. but, as far as the contest goes..........no one is ahead yet....i got this one with my .270...not my bow. but i did add deer to the freezer.

Old 10-18-2008, 06:09 PM   #24
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Is that doe sleeping? LOL Nice now get yourself a BUCK lol good job will!
Old 10-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Is that doe sleeping? LOL Nice now get yourself a BUCK lol good job will!
yeah man......if a buck comes out, hes going home with me, and thats a fact!!!
Old 10-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #26
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
ive already beat yall, i hit a nice 8 with my 750 wed. morning
Old 10-18-2008, 07:44 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
ive already beat yall, i hit a nice 8 with my 750 wed. morning
damn.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #28
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
i salvaged most of it except 1 1/2 points, he ducked when he shouldve weaved
Old 10-18-2008, 08:03 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
i salvaged most of it except 1 1/2 points, he ducked when he shouldve weaved
you'll have that from time to time. we have some big bucks that come on our property, and they stay in the property that backs up to ours.150 acres and a swamp, is what our 2.5 acres backs up to.........but the bucks are seldom seen coming onto our property.....most of the time, they stay around the swamp/creek area......very dense woods over there. im still waiting on ol big horns to walk out in front of me!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:03 PM   #30
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
I win. I shot a doe last weekend with a bow. lol jk this is yalls bet.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Well I did not post of vote for someone to win, i'm just glad someone is scoring this year and filling there freezer.
What do you guys think about a "biggest buck" contest, now I am not thinking P/Y, B/C or Buckmasters score. But the one with the most points. small or large in size?
What do you think.......
sounds good to me. i almost had that big 8 the other week.

the season is starting to get crappy here now for some reason though.......deer arent moving in the morning or afternoon from what i have seen now. i think they are moving at night....which sucks!! the rut needs toi get into full swing and it should pick up some.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:37 PM   #34

Quote:
I am chomping at the bit here, I have 11 days before gun season starts and then muzzleloader.
i have the "faith" that I will do as good as last year. And by the way the freezer is empty.
i have a little left in my freezer.....and im waiting on the processors to call and tell me my doe is ready to be picked up.....hopefully it'll be this week. also....hopefully, the deer will be moving again soon....like tomorrow, cause i sat today for 6 hours and didnt see a thing, but the wind was blowing like hell too.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:39 PM   #35
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
Quote:
Well I did not post of vote for someone to win, i'm just glad someone is scoring this year and filling there freezer.
What do you guys think about a "biggest buck" contest, now I am not thinking P/Y, B/C or Buckmasters score. But the one with the most points. small or large in size?
What do you think.......
+1

My new house sits on 5000 acres of prime PA state game lands (245). Some big buck get pushed up out of the valley from Bailey Mine. My .243 is sighted in at 200yards. Dad commandeered all the 7mms for his Texas trip
Old 11-03-2008, 02:43 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by taconinja View Post
+1

My new house sits on 5000 acres of prime PA state game lands (245). Some big buck get pushed up out of the valley from Bailey Mine. My .243 is sighted in at 200yards. Dad commandeered all the 7mms for his Texas trip
well...we aint got much property to hunt on, but its enough for me and a couple of buddies to hit up on the weekends. i have my .270 and my .30/.30 set up at 100 yards and 75 yards...ready to rock and roll. im getting rid of my bushnell banner scope soon and im gonn be getting a new scope that tru glo has out! gonna dial it in good then!