Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

who's going to capitalize first?

View Poll Results: who's going to capitalize first?
tacomaman06+ 19 47.50%
canuckinsc 4 10.00%
neither one will get one 10 25.00%
who cares?? 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2008, 11:37 AM   #1
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
who's going to capitalize first?

ok, who is going to get a deer first, myself or will? keep in mind the season has been a little slow, and someone is a bit crippled, but don't take pity on the cripple, he can hold his own. deer are to be taken with bow, not firearms. so hurry up and vote!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:39 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckinsc View Post
ok, who is going to get a deer first, myself or will? keep in mind the season has been a little slow, and someone is a bit crippled, but don't take pity on the cripple, he can hold his own. deer are to be taken with bow, not firearms. so hurry up and vote!
im gonna vote for myself.......but dont be a slacker man.............put up a poll!!!

edit......poll is up....awesome!!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:42 AM   #3
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
WHO CARES you Bambi killing, religious fanatic, gun nuts!!!

Yeah.....I'm going as a Democrat for Halloween.....just practicing!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:43 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like will better get out and win you guys should make a friendly bet. on the bottom of your SIG write something like tacomaman06 is the better hunter!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:45 AM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
WHO CARES you Bambi killing, religious fanatic, gun nuts!!!

Yeah.....I'm going as a Democrat for Halloween.....just practicing!
very convincing!!

and the bet is for who makes first kill with a bow........gun doesnt count!!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:46 AM   #6
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Looks like will better get out and win you guys should make a friendly bet. on the bottom of your SIG write something like tacomaman06 is the better hunter!
we just might have to do it.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:47 AM   #7
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
A BOW??????? My closest deer kill is 175 yards lol I don't think I could ever get that close to a deer!

(Well at the zoo maybe )
Old 10-15-2008, 11:47 AM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice some good ol hunting competition
Old 10-15-2008, 11:48 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
A BOW??????? My closest deer kill is 175 yards lol I don't think I could ever get that close to a deer!

(Well at the zoo maybe )

yep.........gotta get em' close man!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:51 AM   #11

Quote:
exactly,now you get it!
so.......whats the prize canuck??? bragging rights???
Old 10-15-2008, 11:52 AM   #12
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
so.......whats the prize canuck??? bragging rights???
the one that wins will get the bragging rights and also make ND his bitch for a month
Old 10-15-2008, 11:53 AM   #13
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Read post #6 will
Old 10-15-2008, 11:53 AM   #14
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:

I think you need to get back into the stand first!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:53 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
the one that wins will get the bragging rights and also make ND his bitch for a month
sweet!!!!! and i reckon the other prize is that one will have meat in the freezer first........ok......im heading back to the woods!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:54 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Read post #6 will
nice!!!! will do that!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 12:00 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
I think you need to get back into the stand first!
i just had my neck surgery.....already been back out!!! gotta get meat for the freezer man!!! canuck has been once or twice now!
Old 10-15-2008, 12:27 PM   #18
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
im gonna have to go with will. because we live in the carolinas and its the same terrain and same weather patterns. Deer hunting has been slow round up here but its starting to pick up a little. i think hes gonna get one first IMO.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:23 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i just had my neck surgery.....already been back out!!! gotta get meat for the freezer man!!! canuck has been once or twice now!
Good deal, it always seem harder to get the free time you need during deer season. What's up with that?
Old 10-15-2008, 01:24 PM   #20
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You both will get all your hype up and then none of you guys will get one. lol