Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

East Texas Douchebags...

Old 10-15-2008, 06:55 PM   #1
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Angry East Texas Douchebags...

I went to the lease last weekend to check on the stands and feeders. Some fuckstick broke into our trailer and stole most of our stuff. I mean cleaned us out. These jizz-slurpers even stole our meat rubs and shit bucket. I know what you are saying..."Joe, they stole the bucket that you shit in??" and I respond with YES! They stole the bucket that I and four other dudes have shit in. I mean, we emptied it out, but there was no mistaking the purpose of that 5-gallon bucket. How hardup for meth funds do you have to be to steal a shit bucket? What would a violently used shit bucket fetch on the open market? It was two days ago, but I'm just now wrapping my mind around the absurdity of the situation to be able to share it with you all. Thank you and good night.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:59 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
That really sucks............I cant stop laughing!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatjoe592 View Post
I went to the lease last weekend to check on the stands and feeders. Some fuckstick broke into our trailer and stole most of our stuff. I mean cleaned us out. These jizz-slurpers even stole our meat rubs and shit bucket. I know what you are saying..."Joe, they stole the bucket that you shit in??" and I respond with YES! They stole the bucket that I and four other dudes have shit in. I mean, we emptied it out, but there was no mistaking the purpose of that 5-gallon bucket. How hardup for meth funds do you have to be to steal a shit bucket? What would a violently used shit bucket fetch on the open market? It was two days ago, but I'm just now wrapping my mind around the absurdity of the situation to be able to share it with you all. Thank you and good night.
damn....hate to hear that man!!! sucks about the shit bucket too...............fuckin thieves!!!! i hate em'!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:02 PM   #4
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
Dude, I wonder how long until they realize that they stole a bucket people once used to poo in.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:04 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swwacoma View Post
Dude, I wonder how long until they realize that they stole a bucket people once used to poo in.
Thats why Im still laughing!!!! These Ass Masters are all happy that they got a Bucket. I hope they put their shit......um..........things in it, and the smell transfers! THEN, I hope one of their buddies puts it on their head!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:09 PM   #6
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

I hope they use the bucket and a water hose to wash their inbred children, and hopefully the chain of stupidty will stop there once they contract typhoid fever or some other fucked up way to die.

OK not really....thats bad karma. But I hope some really messed up shit happens to them down the road. I was more pissed about the meat rubs. I had to grill/ruin some ribs using Dos XX, salsa and lime juice Saturday. Not my best rub.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:11 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatjoe592 View Post
I hope they use the bucket and a water hose to wash their inbred children, and hopefully the chain of stupidty will stop there once they contract typhoid fever or some other fucked up way to die.

OK not really....thats bad karma. But I hope some really messed up shit happens to them down the road.
it will man....karma is a beeotch(and so is her mother!!!)!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yup. so how much in dollars did they get away with exactly. couple grand or what??
Old 10-15-2008, 07:31 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear!!

I WILL keep an eye out for your shit bucket around the local pawn shops.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:32 PM   #10
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep a look out on E-bay for your shit bucket.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:33 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I'll keep a look out on E-bay for your shit bucket.
".......up for bid is 1 shit bucket.................."
Old 10-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #12
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Buy it now......
Old 10-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #13

You know? I think I need a shit bucket........
Old 10-15-2008, 08:26 PM   #14
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thats why Im still laughing!!!! These Ass Masters are all happy that they got a Bucket. I hope they put their shit......um..........things in it, and the smell transfers! THEN, I hope one of their buddies puts it on their head!
What if there is a big storm and they anticipate losing water/electric so they fill the bucket full of "drinking water". Oh man, karma is such a slut.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:28 PM   #15

Quote:
You know? I think I need a shit bucket........
Make sure you're getting the real deal and not some cheap knock off.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:29 PM   #16
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
I supersize with ya man. But I must say, the phrase "a violently used shit bucket" will stay with me for the rest of my life.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:34 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozar View Post
I supersize with ya man. But I must say, the phrase "a violently used shit bucket" will stay with me for the rest of my life.
hey man.....thats when you KNOW it was a good shit!!!

and thats what ya call "blowin mud"!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 08:37 PM   #18
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Quote:
I hope one of their buddies puts it on their head!
Would that make him a shithead?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:02 AM   #19
Beware the Puma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
yup. so how much in dollars did they get away with exactly. couple grand or what??
Nah, I doubt it was much. It's in Jasper. I don't live in Jasper, but just driving through Jasper makes me think of an opening scene from one of those 'Meth in America' television shows. So all the good stuff we bring home, but just left some stuff we didn't want to tote back to the coast (i.e. the poo-bucket, various tools, utensils, flood lights, etc.) I think the most expensive item was some electrical outlets. No worries though, one of my buddies is an electrician, so he MacGyvered something up real quick and we were back on the road to recovery in no time.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:07 AM   #20
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
It sucks that your shit bucket got stolen, but it made my day better. That's the funniest shit that I've heard in a while.