Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Pa elk!!

Old 10-18-2008, 08:11 AM   #1
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Pa elk!!

The girlfriend and i went to benezette pa to see the fall trees and some elk!! One elk is not real... Its easy to pick out! Lol
Attached Thumbnails
Pa elk!!-dsc00542.jpg   Pa elk!!-dsc00537.jpg   Pa elk!!-dsc00540.jpg   Pa elk!!-dsc00519.jpg   Pa elk!!-dsc00521.jpg  

Old 10-18-2008, 08:22 AM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics trdman
Old 10-18-2008, 09:53 AM   #3
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics! pretty trees!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i apply for a pa tag every year but i never get drawn... two more years i will be goin to colorado with people to hunt elk when im out of college!!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
I don't understand how they do the draws, it seems like some guy's get drawn often and other guys never.and they wonder why guys poach.
I guess it's necessary, but it seems like BS sometimes.
i know wat you mean i often wonder it they get rigged??? colorado is a deff. when i graduate from college!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics man. before i die....i wanna whitetail hunt in pennsylvania, ohio, kentucky, montana, and also.....i wanna definitely hunt in saskatchewan!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:18 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
awesome pics man. Before i die....i wanna whitetail hunt in pennsylvania, ohio, kentucky, montana, and also.....i wanna definitely hunt in saskatchewan!!!
welli live in clarion pa and we(my dad)owns 50 acres thats were i shot all my deer! There are some beautys in pa!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:26 PM   #8
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
welli live in clarion pa and we(my dad)owns 50 acres thats were i shot all my deer! There are some beautys in pa!!!
damn!!! i need to head up your way and hunt with ya'll sometime!!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:30 PM   #9

Quote:
damn!!! i need to head up your way and hunt with ya'll sometime!!
anything is possible !!!! by the way i dont know if you ever heard of goliath he was the largest nontypical buck ever raised in captivity... he was raised about 4 miles from my old ladys house the guy that owns the ranch is rod miller i will try to get some pics
Old 10-19-2008, 09:32 PM   #10

Quote:
anything is possible !!!! by the way i dont know if you ever heard of goliath he was the largest nontypical buck ever raised in captivity... he was raised about 4 miles from my old ladys house the guy that owns the ranch is rod miller i will try to get some pics
yeah....i have seen goliath before man!!! wow!!! they even put him in one of cabela's new games. ya'll let me hunt there....i'll bring the beer for after a long day in the woods!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:34 PM   #11

Quote:
yeah....i have seen goliath before man!!! wow!!! they even put him in one of cabela's new games. ya'll let me hunt there....i'll bring the beer for after a long day in the woods!!!
we may have to do that in the future i am so busy with school now but deff in the future!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:38 PM   #12

Quote:
There's definatly big bucks in saskatchewan, but you better add Alberta to your list. check these Alberta whitetails. wish I could say they were mine.
i have officially added alberta to my list!!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:40 PM   #13

missouri too its know for the largest whitetail on earth!!! check out the missouri monarch world record buck!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #14

man.....my list of places i wanna hunt is long as hell now!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #15

Quote:
Right on! let me know when your coming!
will definitely do it man!!! how hard is it gonna be t get my bow and stuff thru customs??
Old 10-19-2008, 09:45 PM   #16

Quote:
will definitely do it man!!! how hard is it gonna be t get my bow and stuff thru customs??
i dunno haha never did that
Old 10-19-2008, 09:47 PM   #17

Quote:
i dunno haha never did that
yeah....i'll definitely have to do my homework before i go.....which will be a good ways on later down the road.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #18

Quote:
I'm not sure, I know it can be done , a co worker of mine used to guide hunts up in northern BC, he guided lots of americans and they always brought their guns.
cool. i'll look into it later on.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:36 AM   #19

all this hunting talk and im in a small city for college with no venison walking around anywere!
Old 10-20-2008, 10:45 AM   #20

Quote:
all this hunting talk and im in a small city for college with no venison walking around anywere!
sounds like you definitely need a hunting break man!!