Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

deer hunters opinion needed!!! asap!!

Old 10-20-2008, 07:01 PM   #21
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
And when he comes backTHE ITS TIME TO HAHA
Old 10-20-2008, 07:03 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
And when he comes backTHE ITS TIME TO HAHA
exactly!!!

man, the swamp that backs up to the property......prime hotspot there. and i aint kiddin. there are bucks back there that have probably never seen people. next year....im setting up some extra blinds and making some food plots. also, gonna clear some good shooting lanes and some brush that tends to get in the way. couldnt do anything this year due to my neck problem. next year will be better!!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:06 PM   #23
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah we clear lanes around our permanent stand... They come in use!!!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:07 PM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah we clear lanes around our permanent stand... They come in use!!!
definitely gonna do it the right way next year for sure. and the food plots are gonna be good to go too.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:09 PM   #25

Hell yeah... If you get a biggen or that one that got away you gotta let me know!!!!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:12 PM   #26

Quote:
Hell yeah... If you get a biggen or that one that got away you gotta let me know!!!!
yeah, definitely. i'll definitely post pics. like i said before...it'll be my first buck. im mean i had spikes yeah, but nothing as nice as the biggun on sunday. man........that woulda been alotta meat from that big buck!!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:13 PM   #27

Check out my buck in my pics if you havent yet
Old 10-20-2008, 07:16 PM   #28

Quote:
Check out my buck in my pics if you havent yet
yeah i saw them.....very nice!!! sounds kinda goofy, but really big bucks are hard to come by down here in my area. i mean, they are around, but the chances of ever seeing them arent that great. thats why i was stoked as hell sunday morning when that big dude came out!!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #29

yeah i herd the swapms can be a mo-fo to try to hunt the deer on the left is my buddies and they dont usually get much bigger than that around here!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #30
Taco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement:
Taco's for All's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could take my rifle out into the woods. It's still bow season up here. Rifle season is only 16 days at the end of November and Muzzleloader season is 10 days in December. At some point I'll get around to buying a bow, and spending some more time in the woods. Helped my buddy put his stand up last week, he went out that night and got a doe (go figure). Sorry to hear about your bad luck with your buck. How is hunting down your way? I know a hunter in NJ that says the biggest they get down by him are 110-130 lbs and the does that they take only average 80 lbs.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #31

my buck was like 210lb.(the deer in my pics)
Old 10-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco's for All View Post
Wish I could take my rifle out into the woods. It's still bow season up here. Rifle season is only 16 days at the end of November and Muzzleloader season is 10 days in December. At some point I'll get around to buying a bow, and spending some more time in the woods. Helped my buddy put his stand up last week, he went out that night and got a doe (go figure). Sorry to hear about your bad luck with your buck. How is hunting down your way? I know a hunter in NJ that says the biggest they get down by him are 110-130 lbs and the does that they take only average 80 lbs.
hunting here is pretty good. on average, the does are between 85 and 120lbs, and the bucks, from yearlings/spikes to the bigger deer are usually 110 to 225 lbs. the bigger deer...you seldom see, but the one i had sunday, i'll guarantee you he was every bit 200 plus lbs......and that aint just my imagination kicking in.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #33

they are so big because they are smart... aka hard to see or kill!
Old 10-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #34

Quote:
they are so big because they are smart... aka hard to see or kill!
yeah, that....plus, some of the ares that the deer hang out and live around are never hunted.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:39 PM   #35

ya i was once told go were you think there are no deer cas that is were the big boys are.... i dunno if its true but it sounds good
Old 10-20-2008, 09:41 PM   #36

Quote:
ya i was once told go were you think there are no deer cas that is were the big boys are.... i dunno if its true but it sounds good
yeah...its definitely true. a awesome spot to hunt is actually a residential spot in the city, or there on the outskirts of.......with a small wooded area...the deer are used to people, plus, they hide there cause its safe to them.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:42 PM   #37

yeah that sound reasonable too!
Old 10-22-2008, 08:38 AM   #38

How is your chase coming any big boys seen.. Or the one that got away???
Old 10-22-2008, 08:49 AM   #39

Quote:
How is your chase coming any big boys seen.. Or the one that got away???
went monday.....didnt see anything. letting it calm down the rest of the week......going back this weekend!! hopefully, they'll be walking!
Old 10-22-2008, 11:35 AM   #40

hope so i think i am goin home this weekend also to hunt!! maybe it will be a good weekend for all!!!! good luck!