LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

deer hunters opinion needed!!! asap!!

Old 10-22-2008, 10:40 AM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
hope so i think i am goin home this weekend also to hunt!! maybe it will be a good weekend for all!!!! good luck!
good luck to ya man!!! im about to go sit with my bow for a little while and see if anything comes along.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:13 PM   #42
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Hey Will have any luck over the weekend?
Old 10-27-2008, 05:40 PM   #43
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hey Will have any luck over the weekend?
no luck at all.......well....yeah, bad luck!!! got busted by game wardens for hunting over bait!! had my damn corn feeder out there that i hadnt used in 2 months and totally forgot about it. big fine for me man!! check my newer thread in the hunting forum for more info.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:44 PM   #44
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

damn wardens!!! no luck for me either i will talk to you later on that new thread!!!! sorry to hear that!
Old 10-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #45

Quote:
damn wardens!!! no luck for me either i will talk to you later on that new thread!!!! sorry to hear that!
well....they were doing their jobs, and it was my fault...have to admit to it.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:33 PM   #46

I just have no respect for the ones that are around were i live the one time warden saw a guy turkey hunting so he started yelling help.... Of coures the hunter came running up to him right away.... With out putting on his orange because he tried to get there asap..... The warden fined the guy for no orange!!!! That is bs!!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #47

Quote:
I just have no respect for the ones that are around were i live the one time warden saw a guy turkey hunting so he started yelling help.... Of coures the hunter came running up to him right away.... With out putting on his orange because he tried to get there asap..... The warden fined the guy for no orange!!!! That is bs!!!!
i agree...thats crooked as shit bro!! i'd definitely get arrested dealing with some jackhole like that!!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i agree...thats crooked as shit bro!! I'd definitely get arrested dealing with some jackhole like that!!
many have got arrested but the county judge thew that case away still that fact of what he did is bs!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #49

Quote:
many have got arrested but the county judge thew that case away still that fact of what he did is bs!
seems to me they should fire his dumb ass(the warden) and make it where he could never be a dnr person, or any public official again.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:54 PM   #50

He is the head officer he made headline news when he found college girls swiming in the river drunk... He made them stand in their underwear until the cops showed up he would not let them get dressed!! He is prob. On youtube i will try to find a link!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #51

Quote:
He is the head officer he made headline news when he found college girls swiming in the river drunk... He made them stand in their underwear until the cops showed up he would not let them get dressed!! He is prob. On youtube i will try to find a link!
damn....whatta douche!!
Old 10-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #52

O well life goes on!!! haha
Old 03-09-2014, 11:43 AM   #53
Silvert is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
Silvert's Tacoma Gallery
It happens to all of us, but I think you made a mistake ingoing after him fright away. Maybe at the most check for blood, but then sneak out and stay away for 4-6 hours. You may have gut shot him and he would have laid down and died if not pushed. A wounded deer will go on and on forever if pushed. The night was cool so he should have been okay meat wise. if you were to go after him it is a very slow process following a blood trail and you need several guys to help. Both have happened to me and the buck was recovered. I tend to believe you owe it to the first deer shot to do everything you can to retrieve him first before shooting another. I could go into detail if you wanted. It is a tough thing to have to deal with. My sons always insist on clearing good shooting lanes so it does not happen.
Silvert
Old 03-09-2014, 11:48 AM   #54
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
lol...6 years later
Old 03-09-2014, 01:31 PM   #55
Silvert is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
Silvert's Tacoma Gallery
lol

yup. sometimes you have to learn there hard way. happens to all of us.