Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

New AR Build. Palmetto state armory

Old 07-29-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
New AR Build. Palmetto state armory

ordered a rifle kit from PSA. just the basic 16" M4 upper with the lpk.

I picked up a stripped CMMG lower from my local gun store at lunch.
Now im just waiting on the UPS guy for my PSA gear.

Ill post pics once everything gets in.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #2
just grabbin gears
scrappletaco is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 779th Med Group
Name: Josh
scrappletaco's Tacoma Gallery
They make nice stuff let me know how that kit works out.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #3
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Will do. All the specs look good and all the reviews Ive read are good as well.

I wanna get one of their 14.5" uppers too.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:49 PM   #5

thats good to hear. Hopefully it will be on my doorstep early this week.
Last time I ordered from them (ammo) it took 3 1/2 weeks!
Old 08-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #7

still waiting...

they take forever to ship, thats the only complaint I have with PSA so far
Old 08-08-2011, 08:46 AM   #8

Update.

I just called PSA to check on my order.
I placed my order on 26 july. the guy said that the batch of 16" barrels they got in had not been factory tested so they sent them all out and had to get them all swapped over to different barrels. Good to know.

My order is on the UPS pallet that is going out today. I hope that I get this in by friday!
Old 08-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
If im not mistaken, they only have 1 person building rifles right now...and walk ins have a 2 week lead time...
Old 08-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #10

maybe you need a second job!
Old 08-08-2011, 10:07 AM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
maybe you need a second job!
i've already got a 2nd job

A couple weeks ago the owner came out in the store while I was there BSing with a couple of the guys that work there and said something about needing to hire another part timer...both the store guys looked at me and i laughed and said no

i'd end up paying to work there...no way I could make any money being in that store MORE than I am already
Old 08-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #12

I think thats how I would probably be. My whole paycheck would just go right back to them!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #13
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 08-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #14

just realized I cant spell. Thread should read "palmetto"

My wife text me and said " 2 boxes came for you today". I am hoping its my upper in time for the weekend.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:39 PM   #15
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
just realized I cant spell. Thread should read "palmetto"

My wife text me and said " 2 boxes came for you today". I am hoping its my upper in time for the weekend.
Woot!

I just realized I can't read.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:01 PM   #16

I didnt notice it untill I tried to type in "palmetto" in the search tab and my thread didnt come up....
Old 08-12-2011, 05:38 AM   #17

I got my PSA stuff in yesterday. The complete upper came in one box, wrapped up really good. The LPK, stock assembly, and moe hand gaurd came in a separate box.

good amount of white packing grease around the delta ring area.

Bolt carrier has proper staking marks
Old 08-12-2011, 05:39 AM   #18

the finish og the CMMG lower and the psa upper dont really match that well
, maybe they will get painted FDE
Old 08-12-2011, 05:40 AM   #19

I should be taking a trip to the range tomorrow morning to break her in
Old 08-12-2011, 05:54 AM   #20
GP100 is a jewel in the roughGP100 is a jewel in the roughGP100 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Paul
GP100's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking carbine! Looking forward to a range report. You going to slap a rear BUIS on that?