LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Double Bull blinds....some what long

Old 10-23-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Double Bull blinds....some what long

Now I am not selling this product, just telling who-ever is interested. True they cost, but hey mine was given as a gift.
During a recent hunting trip for longbeards I sat in this blind, it was set up a week or so in advance, in a perfect ambush sight. And boy did I see the deer.
First off, I seen around 25 deer, but these 3 I am going to write about, the first is a doe and her fawn, they walked out of the woods on a trail in a cedar thicket. They eye balled one of my decoys, turned around and walked towards me. Close, lets just say with-in 2 feet. And to bless me with just being their, they took a dump and I was close enough to see that butt pucker. They walked into the field, and I watched them for 45 minutes until the sun was gone.
The next was a 8 point buck, walked right behind me, heard him grunting and breathing. He walked in front of me, and stopped, turned his head and looked into the blind. But........he stayed their, soooooooooo close I was able to count the wiskers on his nose, (got lost at 22).
"This to me is what hunting is all about"
Besides those 3, 12 others got with-in 15 yards of me, I used a range finder just to be sure.
This is the first time I used a man made blind, and by the looks of things this may pay off better that my Summit.
Good luck to you all.........
Old 10-23-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Now I am not selling this product, just telling who-ever is interested. True they cost, but hey mine was given as a gift.
During a recent hunting trip for longbeards I sat in this blind, it was set up a week or so in advance, in a perfect ambush sight. And boy did I see the deer.
First off, I seen around 25 deer, but these 3 I am going to write about, the first is a doe and her fawn, they walked out of the woods on a trail in a cedar thicket. They eye balled one of my decoys, turned around and walked towards me. Close, lets just say with-in 2 feet. And to bless me with just being their, they took a dump and I was close enough to see that butt pucker. They walked into the field, and I watched them for 45 minutes until the sun was gone.
The next was a 8 point buck, walked right behind me, heard him grunting and breathing. He walked in front of me, and stopped, turned his head and looked into the blind. But........he stayed their, soooooooooo close I was able to count the wiskers on his nose, (got lost at 22).
"This to me is what hunting is all about"
Besides those 3, 12 others got with-in 15 yards of me, I used a range finder just to be sure.
This is the first time I used a man made blind, and by the looks of things this may pay off better that my Summit.
Good luck to you all.........
thanks for sharing. we have always built our own blinds, but i gotta tell ya, the double bulls are nice. i may have to pony up one day and get one for our deer land.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:40 PM   #3
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
They truly are a great blind. Bought one when it was time to take the little ones hunting to hide their antsyness. I highly recommend the DB, well worth the money.