Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Truglo Tritium Fiber Optic Sights

Old 08-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
kd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rocky
kd8awe's Tacoma Gallery
Truglo Tritium Fiber Optic Sights

Has or does anyone use these on their handgun? Reviews?
Attached Thumbnails
Truglo Tritium Fiber Optic Sights-truglo-tritium.jpg  
Old 08-18-2011, 03:54 PM   #2
Apricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lcpl, 3/8 & 3rd FAST
Name: Henry
Apricotshot's Tacoma Gallery
I've had a set on my Glock 19 for the last 4 years. Tritium is still bright. I'd recommend them.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #3
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Don't own them myself, but shot them on my friend's glock many a time. great, not too bright in dark situations, and good for home defense since you can see them but mr. lowlife robber can't see them when the gun's pointed his way. oh and they last forever. getting a set shortly after my gun comes in.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
kd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rocky
kd8awe's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a set today for my Glock 17. This thing shoots great but the factory sights suck in low light. I may add a laser at some point but this is my Consealed Carry gun.

I have also added :

Titanium Striker
Heavy Tungsten Guide Rod
Extended Slide Stop Lever
3.5 Pound Trigger Connector
Titanium Safety Plunger
Extended Slide Lock
Competition Trigger Spring