Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Treestand Advice

Old 11-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #41
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
That sucks!!! you still have time to see him again!!!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 01:17 PM   #43
k47k is on a distinguished road
k47k's Tacoma Gallery
Summit Viper, super comforatable, i frequently sit for 8 hours. i dont think you need the goliath, the viper will support your weight. I was 250 at one point and no problems.h
Old 11-15-2008, 05:49 PM   #44
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
I sold my Viper 2 years ago and bought an Equalizer.
It is Awesome!
Old 11-20-2008, 04:14 PM   #45
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
I sold my Viper 2 years ago and bought an Equalizer.
It is Awesome!
Hell yeah, that equalizer is awesome. I picked mine up a couple of weeks back and man is it the best I have been in.

Spaghettiedy have you picked a stand yet?
Old 11-21-2008, 09:56 AM   #46
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=jolayiv;253296
Spaghettiedy have you picked a stand yet?[/quote]

No I haven't. Money is kinda tight now, so it probably be till next hunting season. I have watched the videos on the equalizer, and it looks pretty sweet. I like the tree rope tightening system that they developed.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:37 AM   #47
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
No I haven't. Money is kinda tight now, so it probably be till next hunting season. I have watched the videos on the equalizer, and it looks pretty sweet. I like the tree rope tightening system that they developed.
I promise you won't be disapointed.