Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hunting

Old 06-13-2007, 04:02 PM   #1
Lee's06Taco is on a distinguished road

Lee's06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hunting

Anyone in California that knows a good spot for hunting? Squirrels, deers, etc.....Hunting season is just around the corner.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:13 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I've yet to go hunting...I know we got a few hunters on this forum though.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:21 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hell.....im waiting on deer season to come back here in s.c.!! i need more for the freezer!!! 4 months to go!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 03:20 PM   #4
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
oh no poor bambi's family squirrels?
Old 06-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05 View Post
I know. How can anybody pull the trigger on a deer?
Old 06-14-2007, 07:40 PM   #6
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05
Quote:
I know. How can anybody pull the trigger on a deer?
I know how some of you feel about bambi, that's why I don't PULL the trigger, I squeeeeeeeeze it!!!! LOL
Old 06-14-2007, 07:46 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hell.....im waiting on deer season to come back here in s.c.!! i need more for the freezer!!! 4 months to go!!!
spoken like a true carolinian...lol
Old 06-15-2007, 01:57 PM   #8
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
spoken like a true carolinian...lol
yessiree!!
Old 06-15-2007, 10:22 PM   #9
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, some other shooters on this board. Im waiting for my RRA varmint upper to arrive so I can go have some fun with squirrels, yotes, etc.

Ted
Old 06-15-2007, 10:40 PM   #10
Bluestreak is on a distinguished road

Bluestreak's Tacoma Gallery
deer and elk season right around the corner, here in the backcountry of oregon, thats all some of us eat. Livn off the land, nothing better, no preservatives here.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:22 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
Sweet, some other shooters on this board. Im waiting for my RRA varmint upper to arrive so I can go have some fun with squirrels, yotes, etc.

Ted

sweet man.......cant wait to hear how it turns out!!! i bought a remington 7400 .270 semi auto a while back from a buddy,and it had a pos scope on it(everything was blurry as hell at 100 yards), so im getting a new tasco worldclass very,very soon!!! cant wait!!
Old 06-16-2007, 07:24 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak View Post
deer and elk season right around the corner, here in the backcountry of oregon, thats all some of us eat. Livn off the land, nothing better, no preservatives here.
definitely....nothing better than living off the land!!
Old 06-16-2007, 07:26 AM   #13
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
you kill em, i'll grill em
Old 06-16-2007, 04:15 PM   #14
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some of the ladies...

Old 06-16-2007, 06:47 PM   #15
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
DAyyyummmmm !! those varmints aint got a chance
Old 06-16-2007, 07:54 PM   #16

Quote:

i like your 12gauge pump dude.......i love my mossberg 88 maverick, sweet straight shooting shotgun man(and i shoot a modified choke)!!!
Old 06-16-2007, 08:08 PM   #17
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
goodness gracious what u hunt won't stand a chance? they might come out pulverized lol
Old 06-16-2007, 10:13 PM   #18
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

If i'm not mistaken thats an M1 Garand you got sittin there. My dad has one. Is your's from the war or is it a remake? Apparently the ones from the 1940's have a waiting list and there is no guarantee what kind of shape they're in or if they even fire, so my dad shelled out the $1000 for a new one. He loves it.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:21 PM   #19
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
I'm live in SC too. Where in SC do you live? I live in Greenville. My dad and my brother hunt and are currently looking for some good areas for deer. We use to belong to a private hunt club (composed of extended family members) but it got too big and was overhunted. I use to hunt but i don't have the patience for it anymore, but i still love to shoot. I have a Khar .40 caliber with a single stack mag that my dad got me for my high school graduation. Extremely compact for easy concealment, .40 cal for stopping power, and no safety to get in the way.... it's the ultimate weapon for concealed carry. I also have a Glock model 23, another .40 caliber, with high cap mags, and tritium night sights. IMO .40 is the perfect self defense round. I also have a couple shotguns for clay pigeons. I love to shoot but i cant sit still long enough to hunt. Fortunately my dad and my brother hunt so we are rarely short on venison. Proud to be a redneck in the Carolinas!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 06:10 AM   #20
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Run Bambi run. Or better yet, fly Bambi fly. They are preparing to Eat Steak