LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Favorite bow

View Poll Results: What is the best bow out there?
Hoyt 14 24.56%
Bowtech 13 22.81%
Mattews 17 29.82%
Martin 3 5.26%
PSE 4 7.02%
other 6 10.53%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2008, 08:14 PM   #1
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite bow

What are yalls favorite or current bow.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:18 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey man.........add bear to the list!!! they are the innovators of bow hunting!
Old 11-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #3

Sorry, i knew i was leaving one out.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #4
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a Mathews Outback a few years ago, and I'm more happy with it now than I was the day I bought it. By far the best bow I've ever owned.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:32 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well.....i voted for pse, since thats what i currently shoot.......but i got a good feeling thats gonna change as soon as i get my bear done deal!!!
Old 11-02-2008, 08:52 PM   #6

I voted hoyt, because I am planning on getting the new alphamax 32 when i get the money. I currently shoot a Marting jaguar magnum which I love, but that hoyt was fast, smooth, and had no noise or vibration. I was amazed.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:18 PM   #7
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hoyt Fast Flite for about 15 yrs. Murdered a bunch of deer with that dude. Hope to get a new Hoyt next year.
You know you shoot an old bow when you go to a 3-D shoot and everyone says, boy that one sure is in good shape..........
Old 11-03-2008, 05:47 AM   #8
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Mathews legacy!!!! I would not sell it for a million bucks!!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 03:53 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Jennings.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I have a Jennings.
jennings made some great bows man!!! havent seen anything new by them recently, but if they do have some new ones out or coming out.....i guarantee you they will be pretty nice!!

damn......still cant wait to get my bear done deal!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #12
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha I just noticed mathews is spelled matthews in the poll.....
Old 11-03-2008, 03:59 PM   #13
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
mudduck will become famous soon enough

mudduck's Tacoma Gallery
I'm shooting a 2006 Hoyt anniversary edition V-Tech. Sweet Bastard it is nice! would recommend a Hoyt to anyone.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:10 AM   #14
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
X2. no complaints whatsoever.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:12 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs View Post
x2. No complaints whatsoever.
do you have a legacy or another model??
Old 11-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #16
x1bowhunter55 is on a distinguished road
x1bowhunter55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
Thats what I'm talking about the ole legacy will put em down
Old 11-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #17

I love my legacy so smooth and accurate!
Old 11-21-2008, 05:42 AM   #18
bigwoodsman is a glorious beacon of lightbigwoodsman is a glorious beacon of lightbigwoodsman is a glorious beacon of lightbigwoodsman is a glorious beacon of lightbigwoodsman is a glorious beacon of light

bigwoodsman's Tacoma Gallery
hoyt owner

have a hoyt vextric xl,quiet,smooth,forgiving
Attached Thumbnails
Favorite bow-2007-archery-buck-pic-4.jpg  
Old 11-21-2008, 05:46 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoodsman View Post
Nice deer!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 01:34 PM   #20
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoodsman View Post
Way to go brother Hoyt...........

Get in here and tell us a story.....http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gun...g-bucks-6.html