Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Favorite weapon to fire? "Coolest" thing you've ever fired?

Old 09-29-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite weapon to fire? "Coolest" thing you've ever fired?

Out of curiosity, what's your all-time favorite weapon to fire? and/OR, what was the "coolest" thing you've ever shot?

If this is a repost..well.........

Personally, the "coolest" thing I've ever fired was a FBI issue- 10mm MP-5. Sucker was feisty, and I've never seen a 2shot burst on anything else.

Fav. to shoot is my M1 though. If you can see it, you can shoot it.

Old 09-29-2011, 01:15 AM   #2
pizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nice

pizzo's Tacoma Gallery
My pen is the best thing I've fired!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:43 AM   #4
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Spas 12
Old 09-29-2011, 01:45 AM   #5
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
mm. i have shot M1 garand and m1 carbine we have both. have yet to shoot my brother 4570. and have yet to shoot are (new to us) 30-40 krag.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:07 AM   #6
Mtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GVY View Post
Favorite to shoot would be my .50 cal when I was a gunner for 2 years including a deployment to Iraq. Most fun? Still my trusty .50.
+1

I only got to play with one during training at the range. Best thing I have ever fired easily, loved watching the tracers and walking the rounds towards the targets. I don't know if it is still in use but the MK 19 was fun too.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:49 AM   #7
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite auto 50 cal

Favorite bolt action AR 50
Old 09-29-2011, 03:29 AM   #8
LEEP is on a distinguished road
Name: LEE
LEEP's Tacoma Gallery
THOMPSON MACHINE GUN + MP 40 SCHMISER MACHINE GUN
Old 09-29-2011, 03:38 AM   #9
Cerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Cerberus's Tacoma Gallery
Torpedo tubes on a Los Angeles-class attack submarine... 21" bore is the largest 'caliber' I've ever fired.

Cerberus
Old 09-29-2011, 04:30 AM   #10
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite is the M16 on steroids!! I love the weight of it in my hands, and the "sense of power" it give you. Especially when firing!

But the coolest thing I have ever shot is the M198 Howitzer, and one of the coolest things I have had the chance of repairing as well.

These ain't my pics but, an M198 is an M198, music to my ears! and oooh the smell of those powder charges going off, the dust coming off the ground around the gun when it goes off!

Primed, white on WHITE,

STAND BY...FIRE!!!

you pull the lanyard, and feel like a fucking badass.

goddd the memories!
Old 09-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #12
showmeballer has much to be proud ofshowmeballer has much to be proud ofshowmeballer has much to be proud ofshowmeballer has much to be proud ofshowmeballer has much to be proud ofshowmeballer has much to be proud ofshowmeballer has much to be proud ofshowmeballer has much to be proud ofshowmeballer has much to be proud of

showmeballer's Tacoma Gallery
M2 and the SAW

I'm not military so I had to pay to shoot them and shooting the Minigun was out of my budget.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:31 PM   #14
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
the military guys are gonna have the good stories, but i've shot AK's and m-16s. that was a blast. really enjoy my uncles .38 special for some reason too.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:33 PM   #15
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
Military wise:

MK19 mod.3 Machine Gun/Grenade Launcher

great combo

Civilian wise:

BSA Council Executive's elephant gun unfortunately no photo :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
HArd to narrow it down..... M240 automatic, .50 cal Browning fully automatic both on tank and on humvee, MP5 fully automatic... that is my favorite personal carry. 120 MM main gun on M1A2 SEPP awesome....
idk I was never really a fan of the M2... but def a fan of the 240

M1A2 main gun... my aunt works for the company that builds them
Old 09-29-2011, 11:31 PM   #17
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I got to pull the lanyard on a 105mm howitzer when I was in the Primary Reserves in an artillery unit .