Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Any Waterfowl Hunters?

Old 04-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #361
mrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
mrsteve's Tacoma Gallery
Gadwall?
Old 04-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #362
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsteve View Post
Gadwall?
Northern Shoveler female. First one of those I've gotten.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:28 PM   #363
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Last ducks we got were 4 ringnecks... Odd thing was all 4 were hens and flying together. Took them as they cupped on mallard decoys... They had us baffled.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #365
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilnbroc View Post
Shovelers are a dime a dozen down here. Scrap duck to us. Not very good to eat.
Yeah? Wasn't the greatest. Haha.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:40 PM   #366
mrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to behold

mrsteve's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else in VA/MD?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #367

mrsteve's Tacoma Gallery
Video from our snow goose hunt last month

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bLOlrcaWiI
Old 09-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #368
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

Name: John
sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
We got our 5 man limit on SC early teal opener.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:26 PM   #369
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir1123 View Post
We got our 5 man limit on SC early teal opener.
Good stuff!
Old 09-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #370
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Good stuff!
yeah it was a really fun hunt. Did you get to go?
Old 09-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #371

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir1123 View Post
yeah it was a really fun hunt. Did you get to go?
Heck no, still need to buy my federal stamp. Its still warm enough to fish so that has been getting my time lately.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #372
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!

sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Heck no, still need to buy my federal stamp. Its still warm enough to fish so that has been getting my time lately.
I hear ya. Went this afternoon only saw 8 teal and killed 3 dove. Not a total bust.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:58 PM   #373

mrsteve's Tacoma Gallery
Getting the blinds ready!

Old 09-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #374
CelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much anything in season... Shotguns, rifles... (more a bow person) and i always always fish, more then i hunt probably.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:20 PM   #375
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
My cousins birds from whister, all three got limits.

So i've decided on a gun, stoeger m3500, good gun (from what i've read) and a buddy has one.
My dilemma, barrel length: 26'' 28'' or 24''?
And color,APG, MAX-4 or black?

For barrel length i'm leaning towards 28''
And for color i'm not sure, black is better for price, and i could spray paint it with a patter, but i'm not sure if i want to paint a new gun.

My hunting will be waterfowl, turkey, upland bird, and trap.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #376
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Rigged up my new decoys, got to build a blind on the new boat. 1 more month.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #378
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s.../size/big/cat/

Opener in jersey. 2 man limit.

Ahh fuck try and post when I get off phone

Hmm, must be a right coast thing, over here on the left coast everything is a mirror of you. License plate, snorkel, all of it
Old 10-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #379

mrsteve's Tacoma Gallery
Early duck season is closed in Maryland but we had a great time banging on those wood ducks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3wBnRuSHDs
Old 11-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #380
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
any thoughts on this? it's on sale so i'm tempted, i'll be getting my hunting license in 2 weeks and plan on going out the weekend after, so i'm gonna need to order stuff soon.
Also, i'm looking at these waders, thoughts? id doesn't get to cold where we hunt.