Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Any Waterfowl Hunters?

Old 09-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #381
CelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much anything in season... Shotguns, rifles... (more a bow person) and i always always fish, more then i hunt probably.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:20 PM   #382
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
My cousins birds from whister, all three got limits.

So i've decided on a gun, stoeger m3500, good gun (from what i've read) and a buddy has one.
My dilemma, barrel length: 26'' 28'' or 24''?
And color,APG, MAX-4 or black?

For barrel length i'm leaning towards 28''
And for color i'm not sure, black is better for price, and i could spray paint it with a patter, but i'm not sure if i want to paint a new gun.

My hunting will be waterfowl, turkey, upland bird, and trap.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #383
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Rigged up my new decoys, got to build a blind on the new boat. 1 more month.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #385
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s.../size/big/cat/

Opener in jersey. 2 man limit.

Ahh fuck try and post when I get off phone

Hmm, must be a right coast thing, over here on the left coast everything is a mirror of you. License plate, snorkel, all of it
Old 10-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #386
mrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to beholdmrsteve is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
mrsteve's Tacoma Gallery
Early duck season is closed in Maryland but we had a great time banging on those wood ducks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3wBnRuSHDs
Old 11-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #387
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
any thoughts on this? it's on sale so i'm tempted, i'll be getting my hunting license in 2 weeks and plan on going out the weekend after, so i'm gonna need to order stuff soon.
Also, i'm looking at these waders, thoughts? id doesn't get to cold where we hunt.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #388
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery

Drake Old School Camo Benelli M2! Running a kick's choke (Mod) this season.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #389
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

Name: John
sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
Thought this would be cool to share. So I got a late start on this but I should be done before the second split opens again if not the first week. Custom 9' layout/sneak boat wood/glass. This is the bottom half, once glue is dry I can pop the zip ties then glass it.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #390
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My old Mossberg kept jamming up on opening day. So I decided to break down and get a new gun. Went with a Benelli m2. Great shooting gun.

Shot a few woodies with it last saturday.

Old 12-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #391
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
My old Mossberg kept jamming up on opening day. So I decided to break down and get a new gun. Went with a Benelli m2. Great shooting gun.

Shot a few woodies with it last saturday.

Awesome gun. Mine is two posts up.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #392
The Welfare Cadilac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Awesome gun. Mine is two posts up.
Sure is. I like the old school camo
Old 12-08-2013, 07:09 PM   #393
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
from a few weeks back

Gonna be ordering a new duck gun next friday (stoeger M3500)
Old 12-14-2013, 02:15 PM   #394
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Any Waterfowl Hunters?

Sub'ed.

Started waterfowlin late last season after strictly deer/upland hunting for the past 15yrs.

Took out my kayak this am, not a bad morning.
Old 12-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #395
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Todays haul, 2 teal and 1 gad
Old 01-10-2014, 01:17 PM   #397
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 550kawirider View Post
Good hunt earlier this week! Harvested a Eurasian wigeon that I will be getting mounted. Only seen one other every here in Nor*Cal.

That bird has a really mature head on it too! I managed to get lucky and got one last year.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:16 PM   #398
4WheelSteel is on a distinguished road
Name: Jaime
4WheelSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone on here hunting in Norcal, yuba city-upper sacramento valley?
Old 01-13-2014, 11:24 AM   #400
feldman28 is on a distinguished road

Name: chris
feldman28's Tacoma Gallery
So this spring will be my first year hunting ducks . Is there any tips or clues to look for. Or anyone from wny want to show me a thing or two. Not looking for some one to show me there honey hole. Ill do most of my hunting on public land.