Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Applied for my Concealed Carry permit today...

Old 11-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #21
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my zombie permit tonight! lmao....just....in....case...!
Old 11-12-2008, 07:33 PM   #22
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone is concerned about guns and the new regime coming in washington...feel free to transfer all guns to me

i'm especially fond of handguns

of course you'll have to ship them via FFL to me...but i'll take care of any fees and you can come shoot them anytime you want in SC
Old 11-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #24
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You can have this one, Jeff.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #25
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of which
OMG!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GAUnuuBkW4
Old 11-13-2008, 06:27 PM   #26
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
damn!!!!! i gotta have one of those!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 07:52 AM   #28
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
holy shit... thats nuts
Old 01-03-2009, 10:18 AM   #30
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09magnetic View Post
I doubt any of this will fly.. I thought most all the bills he tried to pas regarding guns in IL were shot down.. I have a concealed permit here in WA and i think its state law not fed, I could be wrong tho.. so it would take a while for that to be inforced.. People get all scared when this shit happens... I doubt he could get hunting ammo banned or the rifles, last time i checked people dont rob gas stations with bolt action rifles or assult rifles for that mater.. I really seriously doubt any sheriff or feds or who ever is gonna come down my 3/4 mile gravel driveway and knock on my door and tell me to give up my guns.. They would be carring me out in a bag along with them..I think 99% of law enforcement would know and expect that.. I dont think we should be getting all worked up over this just yet.. this type of stuff takes years to get rolling and he might be out in 4.. who knows..
just my 2cnt
I live in the &^$**&^% state of IL. If they had it thire way Daily, Durbin and the rest of them we could not have steak knives.
This was by where I work in Oak Park one of the first Towns or Villages to pass a hand gun band. READ THIS THIS LINK THIS WAS LAST WEEK!!!
http://www.pioneerlocal.com/oakpark/...208-s1.article
Old 01-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #31
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post
Got finger printed and application sent off for the concealed carry permit today So I need to get on the ball with picking out a handgun. I went and looked around at the local hunting store here in town. Held a few glocks, walther p22, and a springfield armory .40 (the guy said it wasn't the xd)

I liked the springfield best, I have been researching the XDs for a few months off and on. I think this is the gun I want, BUT I want to shoot the dang thing before buying. It feels good just holding it but i want to make sure i can hit a target.

SO - Is there anyone in GA that owns a XD .40 that would like to go shooting sometime soon? Really anything would work, I guess I need other handguns to compare the XD to. Thanks in advance for any help
I agree with chris4x4 go to a range and test a few. I shot better with my 1940's Ithaca .45 ACP than my .380 PPK-S. Also I shot my freinds Glock .45 a few months ago I think it was a model 21, it was accurate nice group on the target but I din't like it.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #32
sfetty is on a distinguished road
Army: SGT E-5 Viet Nam 1970-71
sfetty's Tacoma Gallery
Every law abiding, 21 and older American citizen should get their Concealed Carry Permits even if they don't own a gun right now. There is strength in numbers. The more CCW holders in America, the harder it will be for Obama and his anti-gun henchmen to disembowel our second ammendment rights!!
Old 01-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #33
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
good luck with the cc permit... mine was easy to get in virginia -=D i sent in 50 dollars and paperwork.. and it came in 3 weeks.. they assumed i had pistol training in the military.. well i did.. but i learned much from a friends dad...i carry most of the time... i work in a bad part of town....but although i cant carry my gun to the ship.. i do... carry my automatic knife... a couple of guys have been stood up at gunpoint at stoplights... and a guy stabbed... so i guess i got to take my precautions.... oh yeah... glock 19 here =D hehe my concealed weapon... i also got a FiveSeven -=D man that thing is fun to shoot

Tony