LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Glad he didnt show me a weapon

Old 10-21-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Glad he didnt show me a weapon

Obviously you guys dont know the street names and the school etc but this started not too far from my house and he followed me home...

Quote:
Just had a teenager I assume from Glynn Academy follow me to home and threaten my life. I was making a turn off of Gloucester onto Egmont on my motorcycle he was stopped at the sign but was creeping forward while I was in the middle of the turn. He said something to me when i completed the turn but with the helmet and the sound of the bike I couldn't discern what was said. And I thought nothing else of it. I parked at my house and after backing up my motorcycle into its parking place he turned the corner. I didn't know he had followed me to my home. The driver was a young slender white male in a Black Nissan (Murano I believe) GA tag number BPN 8157 He followed me to the house and stated if his friend hadn't been with him he would have F&^%ed me up at that intersection(I assume he meant run me over). Along with a few other threats. i Was carrying concealed and i am glad he didnt escalate it... I immediately called 911 as he traveled down Reynolds street. He turned around at the end of the street and came back and started making threats again because I had called the police. Two officers responded they were very nice Officer Futch(I believe she was a FTO) and a new Officer I've never seen before named Stirewalt . They gave me a case number so I can pick up a report in a few days.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:38 PM   #2
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
And your point is what OP?
Old 10-21-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
Just Truckin' Around
T4C0MA has a spectacular aura aboutT4C0MA has a spectacular aura about
Marines: Cyber Security Chief, Marine Wing Communications Squadron 28
Name: John
T4C0MA's Tacoma Gallery
Eh?
Old 10-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
And your point is what OP?
i was CC'ing glad he didnt try to escalate it further...
Old 10-21-2011, 12:43 PM   #6
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmodel65 View Post
so this happened to you?
Old 10-21-2011, 12:46 PM   #7
Yukon Cornelius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
so this happened to you?
yes...just a few mins ago...
Old 10-21-2011, 12:46 PM   #8
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
I am also glad he didn't escalate it. You may or may not get alot of love out of this story one here haha. I have read alot of the posts regarding guns in general and the opinions are very biased to say the least. I also carry concealed and hope I never have to use it. Glad everything turned out like it did.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #9
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote:
yes...just a few mins ago...

Little confused your OP said it was near your house

Quote:
it happened not too far from my house...
but in your quote on the OP you mention pulling up in front of your house. I'm lost

Old 10-21-2011, 12:50 PM   #10
Yukon Cornelius
Quote:
Little confused your OP said it was near your house

but in your quote on the OP you mention pulling up in front of your house. I'm lost

the kid got mad a few blocks from my house and followed me home...
Old 10-21-2011, 12:50 PM   #11
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What is CC'ing?

And what did you do to Him? I'm having a hard time understanding your explanation. Did you cut Him off or something?

EDIT: Oh never mind I get it, meaning you had a weapon on.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:51 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
yeah what did you do to him?
Old 10-21-2011, 12:51 PM   #13
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
What is CC'ing?

concealed carry
Old 10-21-2011, 12:52 PM   #14
yota new.o is on a distinguished road

Name: joe
yota new.o's Tacoma Gallery
dude people like that are idiots, they think they are tough shit but in reality couldnt hold your own. nice story man glad your ok just to bad he didnt escalate it that would have given you authority to draw your weapon and could have eliminated a part of one of the problems this country has lol
Old 10-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #15

Quote:
concealed carry
Yeah I just got it a second after I posted my posting, He should have used a comma after the "CC'ing". I would have better understood it.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #16
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yota new.o View Post
to bad he didnt escalate it that would have given you authority to draw your weapon and could have eliminated a part of one of the problems this country has lol

Are you serious?
Old 10-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #17
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yota new.o View Post
dude people like that are idiots, they think they are tough shit but in reality couldnt hold your own. nice story man glad your ok just to bad he didnt escalate it that would have given you authority to draw your weapon and could have eliminated a part of one of the problems this country has lol
Yeah the bad thing is he would have been seen as the bad guy in alot of eyes.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #18
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you serious?
x2
Old 10-21-2011, 12:54 PM   #19
Yukon Cornelius
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
yeah what did you do to him?

I was on the bike turning off a main street(had the right of way) onto a side street he was at a stop sign and started creeping from the sign nearly hitting me....and he got pissed apparently...
Old 10-21-2011, 12:54 PM   #20
Come and take them.

Quote:
Are you serious?
Yeah I agree with you there. No one in there right mind should wish for that IMO.