Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

concealable holster help

Old 11-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #21
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar11omar View Post
Well good luck, in whatever choice you make.
thanks, i appreciate all your help and advice, i'd rep you but my rep is worthless due to my negative rep count
Old 11-07-2008, 02:26 PM   #22
Taco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement:
Taco's for All's Tacoma Gallery
If you like the Glock's, the G27 has a .5 inch smaller barrel than the 23 and also holds 4 less rounds, thus saving you that much weight of having to carry around. Since the glock frames are polymer (or whatever they are) the .5 inch less on the grip won't be very noticible. I've been trying to get the G33 in .357 but the shop by me has been sold out and rarely get them in stock.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:27 PM   #23
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco's for All View Post
If you like the Glock's, the G27 has a .5 inch smaller barrel than the 23 and also holds 4 less rounds, thus saving you that much weight of having to carry around. Since the glock frames are polymer (or whatever they are) the .5 inch less on the grip won't be very noticible. I've been trying to get the G33 in .357 but the shop by me has been sold out and rarely get them in stock.
hte 27is teh "baby glock" right? my buddy had one and i didnt like the way it felt. i think i'm gonna cary the K40 most of the time. thanks for the input, now its time for me to head out for the weekend! later!
Old 11-07-2008, 03:05 PM   #24
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
hte 27is teh "baby glock" right? my buddy had one and i didnt like the way it felt. i think i'm gonna cary the K40 most of the time. thanks for the input, now its time for me to head out for the weekend! later!
correct...the G27 is the baby glock...its what my offduty carry is
Old 11-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #25
k47k is on a distinguished road
k47k's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.miltsparks.com/VM-2.htm

Pricey but super comfortable, stable and concealable.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #26
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard good things about the Minotaur Holsters. There are two versions. The MTAC has a closed muzzle (http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog/prod...products_id=95) and the Spartan has an open muzzle (http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog/prod...roducts_id=102). Comp-Tac is the only authorized dealer of Minotaur Holsters.