Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

already!

Old 11-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #21
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
look i understand if your anti gun. but it is my second amendment right as a citizen of this country to own and bear arms if i deem so. i respect you and your ideas but dont make fun of that. please
Old 11-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #22
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
look i understand if your anti gun. but it is my second amendment right as a citizen of this country to own and bear arms if i deem so. i respect you and your ideas but dont make fun of that. please
Sorry Beast... you got me wrong.. I am being very sarcastic... I am a huge supporter of the right to bear arms. I AM an NRA member and own several guns.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:20 PM   #23
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my bad man. i just couldnt tell if you were being serious or not. my apologies
Old 11-07-2008, 09:21 PM   #24
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I will die with my gun barrels hot and no more ammo before i give up my guns to anybody!
Old 11-07-2008, 09:21 PM   #25
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
my bad man. i just couldnt tell if you were being serious or not. my apologies
No Worries
Old 11-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #26

but seriously though, i think its wrong for him to try and do that. Would NRA allow him to get away with that if he went through with it??
Old 11-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #27
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Hell no the nra is badass!
Old 11-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #28

I just hope the majority of the US population TRULY understands the whole purpose for the 2nd amendment. It's amazing how many people I know that don't care about it or think it's just for hunters.... HELLO.... REVOLUTIONARY WAR!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 09:24 PM   #29

yup. people can be ignorant sometimes. but thats where knowledgeble people inform them.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:25 PM   #30

when a nation is disarmed they have then become prisoners of the Government.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:26 PM   #31

that is exactly right
Old 11-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #32
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
when a nation is disarmed they have then become prisoners of the Government.

Thats exactly what THE MAN wants.

we got to stick it to THE MAN, man.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:05 AM   #33
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
In my opinion, and my 2 cents worth, I am not to worried about them trying to change the 2nd amendment. I know they will try to do some sort of ban on certain items and high loaded clips..."been their done that"

My concern is ammo, true you can own the gun, but they can put one heck of a tax on ammo. I know companies are feeling the pressure already, just think about it...............now you pay say $20 for a box of ammo for your 30-06, in a year it could be $60 or $100 for the box.

As for guns I am happy with what I have. More than I know what to do with, but then I did go out and get a new frame.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:32 AM   #34
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
In my opinion, and my 2 cents worth, I am not to worried about them trying to change the 2nd amendment. I know they will try to do some sort of ban on certain items and high loaded clips..."been their done that"

My concern is ammo, true you can own the gun, but they can put one heck of a tax on ammo. I know companies are feeling the pressure already, just think about it...............now you pay say $20 for a box of ammo for your 30-06, in a year it could be $60 or $100 for the box.

As for guns I am happy with what I have. More than I know what to do with, but then I did go out and get a new frame.

I want to learn to do my own reloads.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:45 AM   #35
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
I am stocked up now with reload items, primers (rifle and pistol) and powder for both. Have enough brass and bullets, to reload .44 mag, .308, 30-06, 7mm mag basically what I shoot.

If you want to get into reloading I say do it now, powder has already jumped up in price. Check out some gun forums and I am sure you will find a press and such. I paid $100 for a RCBS rock chucker (new), scale, and case trimmer. Dies I get from Midway, they run them on sale.
Some time you can find package deals....just look and search around.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:05 AM   #36
Kaddy08 is on a distinguished road
Kaddy08's Tacoma Gallery
No one is gonna take anyone elses guns. Its called a scare tatic.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:40 PM   #37
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
not really big on firearms, but alas, since the election, I have been weighing my options. I don't own firearms right now, but may in the near future if owning one in the future is going to be that much of a hassle. but let's think of it this way, how much can guns be regulated? I mean really? I could go out and buy a gun right now, if I really wanted to, it is really that simple. that being said, I am giving some serious thought to buying a couple guns if it is going to become that big of an issue. My .02.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #38
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone comes after my guns, I'll open up a can of my secret hoosier 'kick butt'. Look closely cause they are stealthy and hard to see............

Dressed like this they will mezmerize you with the pink boots, then attack.........

And dressed like this you'll never even know what hit you.........
Old 11-08-2008, 03:43 PM   #39
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i know im a bit late to this thread, but its a reason im gonna get my cwp asap, and i have my eyes on about 3 more guns...then i should be set for a decent while.

better watch out........sumbitch might try to ban bows too!!! i wouldnt put it past him....thats for sure!!