Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

already!

Old 11-08-2008, 03:19 PM   #41
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i know im a bit late to this thread, but its a reason im gonna get my cwp asap, and i have my eyes on about 3 more guns...then i should be set for a decent while.

better watch out........sumbitch might try to ban bows too!!! i wouldnt put it past him....thats for sure!!
OH CRAP.............need to buy a crossbow too.......
Old 11-08-2008, 04:16 PM   #43
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Been toying with that thought also. I am debating on letting loose of this Beretta A391 turkey gun. Really had no luck with it, but oh well. Time will tell.
Sold one of my guns years ago, wish I hadn't.

My view on my guns now: They aren't mine, just borrowing them from the next generation in my family.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:42 PM   #44
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Sold one of my guns years ago, wish I hadn't.

My view on my guns now: They aren't mine, just borrowing them from the next generation in my family.
same here man.....sold my ruger m77 7mm rem. mag.(bolt action) a few years back when i needed drinking money.....dumbest mistake i ever made...well, one of the dumbest anyways!!
Old 11-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #45
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
but seriously though, i think its wrong for him to try and do that. Would NRA allow him to get away with that if he went through with it??
As large an organization as the NRA is, it has no say on what laws are passes or not passed. All it can do is lobby in support of it's members views.

Basically the NRA has as much control over gun control laws as TacomaWorld and the other enthusiast groups have over Toyota's truck production plans.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:48 AM   #46
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
As large an organization as the NRA is, it has no say on what laws are passes or not passed. All it can do is lobby in support of it's members views.

Basically the NRA has as much control over gun control laws as TacomaWorld and the other enthusiast groups have over Toyota's truck production plans.
So buy early buy often till you can't buy no more
Old 11-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #47
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
They can try to take them. NRA is to strong and people like me hold the 2nd ammendment close to heart.My friends got some guns this week. I'll probably add one or two to my collection. God forbid the day ever comes. I'm all set to re-load my own bullets when it does. Press, dyes, hulls, primers,bullets and all....
Old 11-10-2008, 12:35 PM   #48
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
They can try to take them. NRA is to strong and people like me hold the 2nd ammendment close to heart.My friends got some guns this week. I'll probably add one or two to my collection. God forbid the day ever comes. I'm all set to re-load my own bullets when it does. Press, dyes, hulls, primers,bullets and all....
same here......and my buddy does his own reloads.....i gotta get some dyes for him for my ammo........then i'll get him to reload all mine!!
Old 11-10-2008, 12:38 PM   #49
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I feel bad for the guy's hired to take our guns!!!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
+1
+2!!
Old 11-10-2008, 01:58 PM   #53
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
Couple of things. I'm all for gun rights, for starters, even though I don't own a gun and really have no intention of ever owning one. I know I'd be pissed as hell if someone told me I could no longer fish and took away my reels (I know, obscure...but just trying to compare hunting to fishing, hobbies yanno)

First off, I don't think there is anything to worry about. Obama can propose a law banning guns, but it would still have to make it through the house and Senate. I doubt it would gain much steam, and even if it did the GOP still has the ability to fillibuster and I'm sure there are more than a few Republicans willing to stand up and read two phone books if need be.

Secondly, I think Biden is probably the one you have to worry about the most in this respect. I believe he was the one that started the talks about the Brady Bill in the first place. Add to that his reaction in the CNN debate towards guns (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkavwuWE5eQ --fastforward to 1:17 for those who haven't seen).

Thirdly, I kinda want to buy one now that there is all this hype. Like I said, I don't really want one...but on the off chance this did happen, well shit...it becomes appealing.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:43 PM   #54
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
IPSO FACTO my friend. If they take away guns, Hell its just gonna make em more appealing to the bad guys. More so than they already are now.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #55
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
IPSO FACTO my friend. If they take away guns, Hell its just gonna make em more appealing to the bad guys. More so than they already are now.
Way to support the Nuge!!!!!! (in your sig!)
Old 11-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #56
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha. Yup Ted nugent is THE MAN
Old 11-10-2008, 04:35 PM   #57

He is origonally from lucinda wich is wear my dad grew up and 5 min from were we live now... the coolest part my dad me him at a labor day picnic!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #58

NO WAY. Thats Awesome
Old 11-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #59

Yah and one of my buddies moms is related to him!!
Old 11-10-2008, 04:58 PM   #60
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
If a firearms ban doesn't get past, you can bet he'll try to increase the price of ammunition to the point where it will become unaffordable.

What's next? A ban on vehicles? Don't they kill more people per year than firearms?