Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

already!

Old 11-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
already!

I just heard on TV that there's a huge surge in gun purchases all across the Country since obama got in. They say it's because he wants to ban semi-automatics?? Are folks getting a gut feeling he's going to move on ALL guns?
Old 11-07-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have some friends that plan on buying more guns because of this. I might just go out and get a couple too. If America is about Freedom then how can one man tell you your not allowed to own a gun...
Old 11-07-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
I just heard on TV that there's a huge surge in gun purchases all across the Country since obama got in. They say it's because he wants to ban semi-automatics?? Are folks getting a gut feeling he's going to move on ALL guns?

Quote:
“White *****es. F--- McCain. You white police can’t do nothing,” 19-year-old Celita Hart taunted officers as she stood with a throng of Obama supporters in the 6900 block of South Western Avenue, Assistant State’s Attorney Lorraine Scaduto said in a court Wednesday. At some point, authorities said, Hart left the crowd, which had been chanting “Obama, Obama,” walked up to a squad car, and smacked a male officer in the face.

I'm buying man.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:53 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
A Buddy of mine just bought a new .308 today, and an AR stripped lower. I already have more than enough guns, so Im not worried. The only thing that worries me is Oblammma F'ing with the constitution. 2nd amendment is a RIGHT!
Old 11-07-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
Robbie will become famous soon enoughRobbie will become famous soon enough

Robbie's Tacoma Gallery
"...from my cold dead hands!"

NRA will never allow it.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:58 PM   #6
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post

NRA will never allow it.

x10K

We'd have another civil war/revolution if that day came.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:59 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie View Post

nra will never allow it.
x1000
Old 11-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-07-2008, 06:06 PM   #9
Taco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement:
Taco's for All's Tacoma Gallery
Thank god for "18 U.S. Code 926B and 926C" (LEO Safety Act). Some of us are exempt until Obama goes after this Act, BUT......I'm still going working on my Federal Firearms License for my MP-5.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:06 PM   #10
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
this is just a lil off topic and instead of doing google research i was just wondering how old you have to be to buy a gun in california? 18, 21? i know every state has a lil different laws
Old 11-07-2008, 06:11 PM   #11
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have never been huge into guns but my brother is and a lot of my friends are. Just not right to take away someones right to own a gun. I am just starting to get into guns and I would hate that now I might not be able to buy them. Since we are making history with the first black president why don't we make more and just burn the constitution. It is not like it made so the people of this FREEDOM based country could live the life that they want. When the American Dream becomes just another fairytale is when I am going to find another country to dream in.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM   #12
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
if we had libertarians in office this would not be an issue

i laugh when people get all freaked out about gun bans. do you know how many beer drinking truck driving pistol packing rednecks are in this country? not to mention gun owners. if people would just organize and just not stand for gun bans and anti gun laws this wouldn't be a problem ever again.

i seriously doubt H.R. 1022 or anything similar will pass. i think democrats realize that gun bans and anti gun laws will lose them votes in elections.

having said that if these people want my guns so bad by all means they can come get them but i'm giving them the ammo first
Old 11-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #13
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Obama was elected on Nov. 4th, and a co-worker of mine bought 2 Smith & Wesson AR-15s on Nov. 5th for his two boys. $890 each. In 4 years its hard to say what they will be worth. I will buy mine soon when I get the money together. If you want an assault rifle or semi-auto pistol, you better be doing it quick.

When we look at this thread in 4 years, I pray that we will call my co-worker and I absolute idiots!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #14
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Hand guns and rifles I believe are in the cross hairs for banning. I would make sure you purchase them in a way that they cannot be traced (registration) there are ways to do it according to my COP buddies. I think the only thing that is hard to get by is the ATF form.

I'm looking into getting a few too.

But wait.. isn't the second amendment only for hunting?
Old 11-07-2008, 07:51 PM   #15
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
If you want an assault rifle or semi-auto pistol, you better be doing it quick.
A Mini14 or an AR15 would be a good buy
Old 11-07-2008, 07:53 PM   #16
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yep, the main type of gun people are buying up............ semi- auto AR-15.

Do you know why, obama is going to make guns illegal? Hmm?

Because, he doesn't want to die from the business end of one. Thats Why
Old 11-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
yep, the main type of gun people are buying up............ semi- auto AR-15.

Do you know why, obama is going to make guns illegal? Hmm?

Because, he doesn't want to die from the business end of one. Thats Why
He has been pushing this since he became senator.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #18
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
A Mini14 or an AR15 would be a good buy
+1 on the mini
Old 11-07-2008, 08:07 PM   #19
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
He has been pushing this since he became senator.
yeah i know. hes pushed like 4 times now to get a bill passed that will prohibit the sale of certain firearms. all im saying is, now hes really gonna be pressed about this matter.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:11 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
yeah i know. hes pushed like 4 times now to get a bill passed that will prohibit the sale of certain firearms. all im saying is, now hes really gonna be pressed about this matter.
I completely agree with that. because guns kill people not people. Hell I saw a gun walking down the street this morning shooting at people. weirdest thing I ever saw